Hey ladies...

So the same picture of a man apparently about to beat his woman, or bullying as you're calling it, would be ok and FUNNY as long as it was directed towards the right victim?

Posted to ladies, it's bullying. Posted to Shogun, it's funny.

Me thinks you have some more thinking and reflecting to do. The picture is either bullying and offensive to you, or it's not. Choosing who gets specifically victimized by it after you've already taken a stance against it in general is kind of retarded Rav.
:cuckoo: The guy would be Soggy you moron.

:lol:

Tissue?
No rav...

Here's your exact words:

Now maybe, just maybe if the caption said Make Me Some Pie and it was posted at Soggy it would have been humorous
So the caption changes, and it gets posted at Shogun. How does that change the underlying meaning in the picture?

You didn't say the guy would be Shogun, you just said the caption was changed.

Now you're changing it all up, and I'm somehow a moron? Maybe you should have expressed your thoughts clearly the first time around.
Perhaps I should have. I thought it was obvious.

But good of you for sticking up for Soggy, you've been neglecting him lately.

Offensive to women?

vagina-clown-car-demotivational-poster.jpg

:cuckoo: The guy would be Soggy you moron.

:lol:

Tissue?
No rav...

Here's your exact words:

Now maybe, just maybe if the caption said Make Me Some Pie and it was posted at Soggy it would have been humorous
So the caption changes, and it gets posted at Shogun. How does that change the underlying meaning in the picture?

Now you're changing it all up, and I'm somehow a moron? Maybe you should have expressed your thoughts clearly the first time around.

No, it wasn't obvious at all. If anything, it would have been easier construed as you putting him in that woman's position, kind of like as revenge for his supposed woman hating. Otherwise, I don't see how a picture of a man about to punch a woman is supposed to victimize shogun, REGARDLESS of the caption.

Sticking up for him...:rolleyes: The man can handle himself and fight his own battles. But I'm going to write that statement off as Rav being Rav.

No rav...

Here's your exact words:

No, it wasn't obvious at all. If anything, it would have been easier construed as you putting him in that woman's position, kind of like as revenge for his supposed woman hating. Otherwise, I don't see how a picture of a man about to punch a woman is supposed to victimize shogun, REGARDLESS of the caption.

Sticking up for him...:rolleyes: The man can handle himself and fight his own battles. But I'm going to write that statement off as Rav being Rav.
I thought the make me some pie caption was a dead giveaway.

But then I don't see Soggy as a woman, as you seem to...:lol:

I thought the make me some pie caption was a dead giveaway.

But then I don't see Soggy as a woman, as you seem to...:lol:

Right...so putting 'make me some pie', and pretending that one of the two people in that picture is Shogun, makes the picture itself acceptable AND funny. Even though there's still a picture depicting a woman about to get punched.

You're not helping your case Rav.

No rav...

Here's your exact words:

Shogun? Handle himself? That idiot couldn't think his way out of a paper bag.

So is this your admission that your picture was tasteless?

And yeah, making the guy Soggy is funny...but only in the right context, which is why I said maybe, just maybe...are you this stupid in real life?

So is this your admission that your picture was tasteless?

And yeah, making the guy Soggy is funny...but only in the right context, which is why I said maybe, just maybe...are you this stupid in real life?

Rav the picture is either tasteless and not funny, or vice versa. You're the only one I've seen try and rationalize its potential humor based on a certain context while still maintaining that it's tasteless. Are YOU that stupid in real life?

Just admit you saw an opportunity to take a shogun shot and it's horribly backfiring.

Really.. :rolleyes:

The picture could have been anything, it was the caption that was most important.

My dishes are piling up at the moment and women are better at cleaning them in my experience. It's a shame that guy had to resort to a fist rather than just asking.

And that really does make a statement about you! Now it all fits into place.

The picture could have been anything, it was the caption that was most important.

My dishes are piling up at the moment and women are better at cleaning them in my experience. It's a shame that guy had to resort to a fist rather than just asking.

Good thing you don't have anything that could be construed as sexist for your avatar. :eusa_whistle:

Good thing you don't have anything that could be construed as sexist for your avatar. :eusa_whistle:

There's a big difference between prancing bikini bottoms and violence.

Forum List

Back