Hey Guys!

RallyxPoint

10th Mountain Division!!!
Dec 1, 2010
Fort Drum, New York
Hi guys and gals whats up? im new here, clearly lol i was active on a different forum site, but it was mostly about video gaming, and that got studied, so i wanted to move on to a site that better fit what i liked, so ya i picked this site, im in the army, so in my free time, im on my computer or ghost hunting(im in a very large ghost hunting group, witch i am the Security Director of), well yah, hi! hope i can add something to this site :razz:

Last edited:
I think you have found your new home. You will be a perfect fit. IM Gunny and tell him he's a panty-sniffer...all our newbies do that for rep points.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Hi guys and gals whats up? im new here, clearly lol i was active on a different forum site, but it was mostly about video gaming, and that got studied, so i wanted to move on to a site that better fit what i liked, so ya i picked this site, im in the army, so in my free time, im on my computer or ghost hunting(im in a very large ghost hunting group, witch i am the Security Director of), well yah, hi! hope i can add something to this site :razz:

Welcome aboard. I served with the 25th ID as an Infantry Officer from '02-'05.

We relieved the 10th MTN in Afghanistan.

gcwelcome98.gif

....and thankies for your service to my country.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Welcome, RallyxPoint. Thank you for your service. I'm retired Navy. There are many veterans on this board and you will figure out who they are. Just a little tip... When you PM Gunny, type real loud cause he's hard of hearing.

Thank you for your service and welcome to the Board. My son's with the 10th Mountain Division ... and he is not overly happy this morning to be seeing snow at the rate of 5 inches over a 3 hour period! (His sister was laughing her ass off!)

Welcome, RallyxPoint. Thank you for your service. I'm retired Navy. There are many veterans on this board and you will figure out who they are. Just a little tip... When you PM Gunny, type real loud cause he's hard of hearing.
Yeah.......or, Gunny's drunk, passed out in some gutter, pissing himself and, using his own chunky vomit as a pillow........type REEEAAAAALLLLL loud!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard, and look forward to hearing some of your ghost hunting stories.

Air Force, 1979 - 1987.

Welcome to USMB, dude. Enjoy your stay here!

Forum List

Back