hey , good old Rush LIMBAUGH is on telly right now

haw , hee , haw , always funny and Rush just keeps on keeping on . Oh by the way and talking about errr Fatso , well just today she [fatso landreiu] [sp] got her butt thrown outa office in Louiisiana !!

and El Rusho is back on with Chris Wallace !! ---- right now !!

don't know fer sure but It was a nice looking microphone and Rush sounded and looked good Pogo !!

Nobody in the world brings their own mic to an interview. Unless they're a complete narcissistic dickhead.

Only a dickhead who doesn't know the facts would open their mouth to let their brains spill out.

It was a remote interview. Rush in his EIB broadcast studio with a Fox camera present while Wallace was in Fox's Washington studio.

Your turn, dickhead pogo.

awww Rush oughta carry a Golden mic around with him just fer grins as they seem to annoy the lefties . Thanks for the info Blastoff !!

For lefties who missed it, you'll be delighted to know the last few minutes of the interview included a discussion about the success of Rush's three childrens books recounting the history of America.

I toss that in because the low iformation clowns hear 'books' and 'Rush' in the same sentence and they automatically make the leap that he's churning out propaganda to turn young minds into conservatives, which is good because it always comes across as such painful angst for them.

yep , Rush is an Author and I see his books being bought up in the big name bookstores when I check out the bookstores . Same thing with his Audio books about 'The Brave Pilgrims' and his other books . I know that I got a few of Rush's books [Brave Pilgrims and Audio books] for my Grandkids . ------------ yep , poking lefties in the eye with information is a good thing Blastoff !!

Only a dickhead who doesn't know the facts would open their mouth to let their brains spill out.

It was a remote interview. Rush in his EIB broadcast studio with a Fox camera present while Wallace was in Fox's Washington studio.

The poster didn't make that clear, just went on and on (four times) about the golden microphone, so I guess that makes you the dickhead.

Now back to you in the stupido studio.

Thanks Peach. That makes a lot more sense. :)

Last edited:

It's an ElectroVoice RE-20 actually. Am I to understand Lush Rimjob actually brought his own mic to an interview? What, Fox Noise can't afford a decent microphone?

Not at all unusual for professional broadcasters to favor certain microphones. I once had an old RCA ribbon mic I had rebuilt at least twice and kept it with me as I moved up. In more recent years I have come to treasure one particular Sennheiser MD221 which is far more portable and considerably more rugged than the 44 (which I keep as a sort of pet)

The poster didn't make that clear, just went on and on (four times) about the golden microphone, so I guess that makes you the dickhead.

Rozman made it very clear in post # 10 I guess you missed it.

I was just happy to see Rush , his thoughts and his Golden mic on telly . I like the way he put Wallace in his place !

Rozman made it very clear in post # 10 I guess you missed it.

I wouldn't say that's "very clear". I didn't know what the hell he was talking about in that post. Nobody mentioned "remote" until you did. And I see in post 30, Henry thought the same thing.

What's the obsession with the mic exactly, Pismoe? Yes it is an excellent mic, it's been around 30 years or more and for that time has been standard equipment for almost every broadcaster in the world including me. Most of us don't have the full-of-oneself gold plating on it but just about every radio station has at least one.

excuses , excuses Pogo !!

OK, you have the floor. Le'ts hear 'em.

My comment, Pogostick, was without regard concerning where the interview was done.

That you and Mr. Limbaugh are satisfied with the same microphone speaks volumes concerning you both though his hearing problem does sort of mitigate.....

It's an ElectroVoice RE-20 actually. Am I to understand Lush Rimjob actually brought his own mic to an interview? What, Fox Noise can't afford a decent microphone?

Not at all unusual for professional broadcasters to favor certain microphones. I once had an old RCA ribbon mic I had rebuilt at least twice and kept it with me as I moved up. In more recent years I have come to treasure one particular Sennheiser MD221 which is far more portable and considerably more rugged than the 44 (which I keep as a sort of pet)

I don't blame you keeping the ribbon around - you're not likely to find that pre-installed.

Sennheiser's mics do seem to be always durable, if pedestrian-sounding.

he just talks about his GOLDEN mic Pogo and I liked seeing it displayed to the world of tv watchers that saw the segment !! Also , I think that Rush's Golden mic is solid Gold with diamond accents rather than just a cheaply Gold plated microphone . Anyway , that's my story and I'm stickin to it !! Both Rachel maddow and ed Schultz have brown mics that look like lawn ceegars that the pet dog just deposited on some lawn !!

good to see that you tuned in ED. More viewers just helps make Rush more popular !!

Forum List

Back