Hey from VEGAS

I couldnt find a funny pic of Sharron Angle, so i just settled for another one of me....by the way, how the heck did she raise 14million in 3 months!??! Im in the wrong profession. :(

I couldnt find a funny pic of Sharron Angle, so i just settled for another one of me....by the way, how the heck did she raise 14million in 3 months!??! Im in the wrong profession. :(

She's a Tea Party darling who has a shot at beating one of conservatives' most loathed politicians.

I'm hoping she wins! There's never enough humour in politics.

Now you've done gone and broke my heart... You shouldn't have changed your picture...:(

hi there, :D I'm Jenny, have moved to US 4 month, I'm now living in Cali, and intend to travel to vegas :D have any suggetion for my tour, or can u become my tour guide :D

Last edited:
I didnt go anywhere, just been working the last few days. I post a few comments on other topics and have asked some questions on other sites...also getting ready to vote here in NV hmmmmm Angle or Reid????? :cuckoo:

We don't do 'nice'. We do kick-ass.

But, welcome!!

Yah right.. rough tough cream puff...

LuvtheStars.. welcome.. So tell us a little about yourself..

Im just a Texas girl living in Vegas. I for some reason like watching the news and political stuff- i say that cause most my friends are like "BORING" when i mention world events. Its kinda sad really, i wish more young people were aware of whats happening around them...eventually your going to be forced to wake up. Other than that i like to read,mess around online,make clothes,listen to music blah blah blah- i will stop now before i bore u guys 2 death

I agree 100%. I hate eating balogna, but if it's all I got I eat it. These crap politicians are all we got right now so we gotta pay attention whether we like doin' it or not.

Welcome aboard

Welcome

Hope you have thick skin. We had another hot young woman on here, but she was run off.

Actually, I think she thought we were too immature and left.

Anyways, enjoy.

I can take it, i have older brothers so im used to it. The Christine pic had me laughing HAHA. I wish i had one of Sharron Angle missing some teeth...oh wait, she is already :razz:

Yah well, it'll be like having 20 older brothers and a couple a brat little sisters here topped by a wicked stepmother. :lol:

I didnt go anywhere, just been working the last few days. I post a few comments on other topics and have asked some questions on other sites...also getting ready to vote here in NV hmmmmm Angle or Reid????? :cuckoo:

Two weeks til election time and you don't have it figured out?

Two weeks til election time and you don't have it figured out?

I was joking. I voted for Reid. Im not sure how anyone with even a grain of common sense could have voted for Angle. She was seriously creepy...

Forum List

Back