Hey Dan are you up for a challenge?

I like all, though have a bit of a nightmare with the pickle and sliced neck! Wonder if there are other entries?

I think I have a bit of Stephen King in my blood - aaahhhh!
Okay the next one I write will be happy happy happy. So happy and full of sunshine and flowers and birds singing - ice cream and cake happy. It'll be tough, its hard enough fitting all those happy words together without wanting to jump out of the window onto the roof of that fine mercedez outside...

So be prepared for happiness. Happy.

Dan, based on the challenge, it should be between Jim and Winston. You and I funged.

winston churchi said:
A punishment must be given. We cannot accept stories that exell or fall behind the word count....

Winston, my dear, get a life! I will call Comrade to beat your butt purple, (was this right?) :whip:

Oh, well, I liked mine, didn't wanna sacrifice the story to fit the format. I'll try again, if you want.

Kathianne said:
Winston, my dear, get a life! I will call Comrade to beat your butt purple, (was this right?) :whip:

That made me laugh....

I feel the need to write something cruel so here it goes:

I think that you are a deep hearted John Kerry fan and I think you have his stickers all over your suv. I think you wear his tee shirts and sing a song that goes something like this:

John Kerry, he is very, very very - oh so John Kerry!

Yeah, I need to get a life...Let me reach for my happy pills.

winston churchi said:
That made me laugh....

I feel the need to write something cruel so here it goes:

I think that you are a deep hearted John Kerry fan and I think you have his stickers all over your suv. I think you wear his tee shirts and sing a song that goes something like this:

John Kerry, he is very, very very - oh so John Kerry!

Yeah, I need to get a life...Let me reach for my happy pills.

Yes, John Kerry is so very, very, very! Now, about those pills??? :cheers2:

Forum List

Back