Hey All

angstandvexed

Rookie
Apr 21, 2014
Hi hi's^^,
I wanted to say hi's to everyone. I'm Ceminus's wife, and mother to a very unexpected (but welcome) little one. Little Bit's a bit to young to join in and say hi, although he does love to bang on the mouse and computer. Outside of being a wife and mother, I"m a political klutz, a painter, a student, and a role-player. I'm trying to become an animal trainer (dolphins, tigers, or rottweilers). Politically I'm a bit all over the place lol, but at least I have fun trying to discuss it.
*Hugs and Bright Blessings*
P.S Ceminus is Vexed and I'm Angst. Art class nicknames.

jughead_welcome2.jpg

Hi hi's^^,
I wanted to say hi's to everyone. I'm Ceminus's wife, and mother to a very unexpected (but welcome) little one. Little Bit's a bit to young to join in and say hi, although he does love to bang on the mouse and computer. Outside of being a wife and mother, I"m a political klutz, a painter, a student, and a role-player. I'm trying to become an animal trainer (dolphins, tigers, or rottweilers). Politically I'm a bit all over the place lol, but at least I have fun trying to discuss it.

Well, you sound unique! Welcome! I hope you don't drift away like so many do. We need people who are "all over the place" ;)

Do you train these animals at home? Hello..

Hi hi's^^,
Nope. I haven't quite figured out how to get the ocean replacement thingy in our living room yet, and I don't think that the dolphin and the tiger would be happy living next to each other :D. Beyond the technical stuff, I'm still training for it.
angstandvexed

That's a bit of a stretch...dolphins or tigers. Do you live near the ocean? If so..I'd say go with the dolphins.

Hi hi's^^,
Nope. I haven't quite figured out how to get the ocean replacement thingy in our living room yet, and I don't think that the dolphin and the tiger would be happy living next to each other :D. Beyond the technical stuff, I'm still training for it.
angstandvexed

aqua farming...but don't put the tiger into the tank, or take the dolphin out of the tank...

Hi hi's^^,
angstandvexed

aqua farming...but don't put the tiger into the tank, or take the dolphin out of the tank...

Hi hi's^^
Oh wait, the dolphin can't come out of the tank? Maybe that was where I messed up :D
angstandvexed

Welcome....you sound like someone who likes to have fun....so have fun posting....:)

Hi hi's^^,
Welcome to USMB, angstandvexed. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Welcome to USMB! I think you will find your animal training skills put to good use here ;)

Forum List

Back