Greetings and Salutations

Ceminus

angstandvexed
Apr 21, 2014
Murrells Inlet, SC
I am glad to be able to, open a dialog on some thoughts I've had over the years and learn more about politics from many other points of view. I hope this to be a learning process for all and in the course of discussion some ground may be gained in civil more expounded formation of solutions to our current challenges in our political system. I have often thought of myself as being a person of open mindedness, preferring to side on a topic rather than a party hardline without considering ramifications or long term possible situations unfavorable to those solutions that are discussed. I hope to learn from you all and hope that I might add some perspective that you are willing to consider on difficult issues. The topic of myself, I have come to love many forms of music, art, sciences, and history; I'm having to relearn much as I have a wife in college and a new baby that inspires me to know as much as I can to pass on to him. I suppose that is why I have taken more interest in the political world because I worry about the world I leave to him, my health is not the picture of greatness and I hope I have long with my son but find my self more in the worry that my time may not be what I would like but c'est la vie.

I am glad to be able to, open a dialog on some thoughts I've had over the years and learn more about politics from many other points of view. I hope this to be a learning process for all and in the course of discussion some ground may be gained in civil more expounded formation of solutions to our current challenges in our political system.

I have often thought of myself as being a person of open mindedness, preferring to side on a topic rather than a party hardline without considering ramifications or long term possible situations unfavorable to those solutions that are discussed. I hope to learn from you all and hope that I might add some perspective that you are willing to consider on difficult issues.

The topic of myself, I have come to love many forms of music, art, sciences, and history; I'm having to relearn much as I have a wife in college and a new baby that inspires me to know as much as I can to pass on to him.

I suppose that is why I have taken more interest in the political world because I worry about the world I leave to him, my health is not the picture of greatness and I hope I have long with my son but find my self more in the worry that my time may not be what I would like but c'est la vie.

Hi and welcome!

Big ol' solid blocks of text make for difficult reading.

A word to the wise.

:D

I am glad to be able to, open a dialog on some thoughts I've had over the years and learn more about politics from many other points of view. I hope this to be a learning process for all and in the course of discussion some ground may be gained in civil more expounded formation of solutions to our current challenges in our political system. I have often thought of myself as being a person of open mindedness, preferring to side on a topic rather than a party hardline without considering ramifications or long term possible situations unfavorable to those solutions that are discussed. I hope to learn from you all and hope that I might add some perspective that you are willing to consider on difficult issues. The topic of myself, I have come to love many forms of music, art, sciences, and history; I'm having to relearn much as I have a wife in college and a new baby that inspires me to know as much as I can to pass on to him. I suppose that is why I have taken more interest in the political world because I worry about the world I leave to him, my health is not the picture of greatness and I hope I have long with my son but find my self more in the worry that my time may not be what I would like but c'est la vie.

Hello Ceminus, :)

Thanks for a thoughtful introduction. You sound very interesting. Most interested persons are, and I am hoping you will find USMB a great place in which to share those many interests.

Welcome Ceminus and thanks for the fleshy intro.

Sorry for the long block, it comes natural to me to write a lot, sometimes a bit too run on... I'll try to keep responses shorter in the future.

Sorry for the long block, it comes natural to me to write a lot, sometimes a bit too run on... I'll try to keep responses shorter in the future.

No worries. Just use a double return, and talk all you want.

A lot of us just go cross-eyed in honor of teal deer. (TL;DR = too long, didn't read.)

Welcome to USMB, Ceminus. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Hello Ceminus, :)

Thanks for a thoughtful introduction. You sound very interesting. Most interested persons are, and I am hoping you will find USMB a great place in which to share those many interests.

Nice Ava.........Post........Aqua........

:eusa_whistle:

welcome_c.jpg

Welcome.....hope your stay is long and satisfying....we have a lot of fun here.

Forum List

Back