HE’S SHOT: A Confused Joe Biden Reads Answer to Reporter’s Question Directly From Script (VIDEO)

I did?

Thats quite a charge there, Vermin.

I assume you have links lined up to my posts saying that,right?

Let’s see them.

GO!

Oh wait, were you just being your normal lying sack of vermin shit?

If so, never mind…….we won’t wait for your links.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Your MAGA mob ranted that Biden dragged his feet & you know it, mouth breather. :cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2::cul2:

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Idiot, you think cutting off Zelensky is going to solve the border issue? You think cutting aid to Ukraine & getting concessions from Dems on the border is going to solve the border issue?

Sure you do. Because you're a moron who doesn't realize that Johnson & Trump party loyalists are feeding you a line of shit. They're using the border to fuck Zelensky & the citizens of Ukraine, you moron. Who made Johnson an expert on war strategy? Did he graduate from West Point military academy, Annapolis? And I wouldn't trust him or Vance either if he WAS given any intel on Ukraine's war plans.
I've been asking this same question since before Russia invaded Ukraine. Of what strategic interest is Ukraine to the United States? Not a single legitimate answer.

How could things be better or worse for the Ukrainian people living under a Ukraine corrupt dictator or a corrupt Russian dictator? How many fatalities have the civilians of Ukraine suffered?

I've been asking this same question since before Russia invaded Ukraine. Of what strategic interest is Ukraine to the United States? Not a single legitimate answer.

How could things be better or worse for the Ukrainian people living under a Ukraine corrupt dictator or a corrupt Russian dictator? How many fatalities have the civilians of Ukraine suffered?
The Ukraine is a money laundering pig's trough for the deep state scumbags that are robbing our treasury.
With ZERO ACCOUNTING for exactly what and where the money is going to, it's open season for them.
But remember, ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!!
:evil:

Are you serious? Comparing Zelensky to Putin who's a murderous psychopath who has his own people assasinated & sent to Gulag hell holes?

Unbelievable.

In my opinion, Ukraine is a lost cause. Let them be on their own.

This just in.

Listen to Mike Johnson, a pure White American Patriot, from earlier tonight.

I already watched Mikey's blather until I almost hurled.

Johnson is a no good "god loving" hypocrit pushing a bold faced lie that Biden needs to be impeached for wrongdoing. He's a lying bastard doing the dirty work of his joined at the ass buddy Trump.

Johnson & a slew of House members will get their walking papers next November over this. The majority of voter's aren't Trump cult Fascists.

That demented, stuttering fuckwit has NO idea what it's talking about. Not the slightest clue. :laughing0301:

They probably have to spell it "YOU-CRANE", in purple crayon, on the crib notes to get it to try to sound it out and keep the entire planet from laughing and pointing at it again.

Draw inspiration from this... it should make you feel like you have an IQ of 187.

That demented, stuttering fuckwit has NO idea what it's talking about. Not the slightest clue. :laughing0301:

They probably have to spell it "YOU-CRANE", in purple crayon, on the crib notes to get it to try to sound it out and keep the entire planet from laughing and pointing at it again.

Draw inspiration from this... it should make you feel like you have an IQ of 187.

View attachment 872718
Most coherent thing it has uttered in months, unfortunately.

Johnson wants clarity on Ukraine's strategy to win the war. Well, here ya go Mikey, you no good pissant, two faced fucktwit:

Beat Putin's war machine back to the Russia which can't happen without U.S. military aid that you bitched about 2 years ago claiming that Biden was slow to provide, you right wing "god loving" asswipe.

This Country is in the hands of a bunch of psychopaths like Johnson & J.D. Vance who think Putin's not that bad of a guy.

So why is it our Commander in Chief is only concerned about protecting the borders of other countries and not ours?

So why is it our Commander in Chief is only concerned about protecting the borders of other countries and not ours?

Russians invading Ukraine can't vote Democrat................as far as we know.

Biden has agreed to negotiate a deal with Trump scum in the Dishonered House but they want nothing to do with it because they want to fuck over Ukraine one way or the other.

The entire Dishonered GOP House are nothing but MAGA scum. Every single one of them.

Forum List

Back