HE’S SHOT: Joe Biden Shocks the Public as He Wanders Around Confused Upon Landing in Delaware (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
What a freaking nightmare this guy is. He's completely lost. It's time for the 25th amendment to be enacted.

It's hilarious to me that the Dems are running him again....

Biden is not running this country. His title is just that. A title. The one running the USA is Obama. Everyone knows it.

What a freaking nightmare this guy is. He's completely lost. It's time for the 25th amendment to be enacted.

Dark Brandon tore Trump a new asshole in his latest speech. :mm:

It's hilarious to me that the Dems are running him again....
I don’t think they will. They will be completely panicked that Trump is so ahead, and Biden so demented, that they will replace him. I expect they are delaying because it limits the time the GOP can reveal just how awful the replacement is: from the convention to early voting is a matter of several weeks.

Are you kidding? He came across as a nasty, angry old man who hates half of his constituents, and has nothing to run on except 1/6.

They know this.

It's why they're so terrified.

It's entertaining to watch them try to deflect away from it.

I don’t think they will. They will be completely panicked that Trump is so ahead, and Biden so demented, that they will replace him. I expect they are delaying because it limits the time the GOP can reveal just how awful the replacement is: from the convention to early voting is a matter of several weeks.

They could even do this at the convention, and might, and probably will. But for now...he's their guy. Heh. No one deserves him more.

They know this.

It's why they're so terrified.

It's entertaining to watch them try to deflect away from it.

At least this time, his handlers got rid of the Marines and the red backdrop. Slightly less Hiterlesque this time. Now he just looks like an angry old man in mid-stage dementia, and a record of abject failure.

At least this time, his handlers got rid of the Marines and the red backdrop. Slightly less Hiterlesque this time. Now he just looks like an angry old man in mid-stage dementia, and a record of abject failure.

Well said.

The Hitler gig will go down in comedy history, won't it?

Forum List

Back