He's been

So Willow

Since it has been established that Republican President Eisenhower played golf 800 times as president are your objections to Obama playing golf because:

1. He is a democrat
2. Black people should not be allowed on the golf course

or number 3...

You left out number 3.

Obama is our current President. We have 9% unemployment and have had such for 3 years. We have a war on terror and a war in the sand pit. We have a 15 trillion dollar debt and it is growing. We have had our credit down greaded and a threat of another one coming soon.

Whereas the complaint may seem petty...and to a ceretain degree, it is petty......but it is a valid complaint.

People want to know our Congress and our President are doing something.

It is all about appearances.

Richard Nixon played more golf than Obama and he was in the middle of the VietNam War and the Cold War

and I bet the people of that day didnt like it either.

Me? I just want to know that congress and my President are on top of things.

They calim they are...yet for some reason, all legislation that needs to be completed in a timely fashion seems to come down tot he 11th hour.

Now....not interested in the old debate of "the GOP is the party of No" crap.

Bottom line./..congress waits till the last minute.

But they sure as hell get out of town on time.....and never seem to miss their tee times.

So Willow

Since it has been established that Republican President Eisenhower played golf 800 times as president are your objections to Obama playing golf because:

1. He is a democrat
2. Black people should not be allowed on the golf course

or number 3...

You left out number 3.

Obama is our current President. We have 9% unemployment and have had such for 3 years. We have a war on terror and a war in the sand pit. We have a 15 trillion dollar debt and it is growing. We have had our credit down greaded and a threat of another one coming soon.

Whereas the complaint may seem petty...and to a ceretain degree, it is petty......but it is a valid complaint.

People want to know our Congress and our President are doing something.

It is all about appearances.

Richard Nixon played more golf than Obama and he was in the middle of the VietNam War and the Cold War

Why is golf suddenly elitist to Republicans?

Same reason vacations are sudeenly OK for a President in the eyes of the left.

Remember how the left wailed about how much golf Bush played, he finally stopped playing..

but now it's Obama, we be picking on him cause he be BLACK:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Just think......

When Obama was born he would not have been allowed on most private golf courses in this country. Now we have right wing retards complaining that he plays golf too much

My complaint is that he doesn't play enough. He should go full time. For the record, I would not have been allowed to play on any of the courses I grew up caddying on either. That is not uncommon among the ruling class elites.

Yabut, the rw's say that Obama is "ruling class elite", which is actually damn funny considering that he came from a broken home and has earned everything he has.

And, that really pisses off the rw's.:eusa_clap:

You are wrong to imply that I view Obama as Ruling Class Elite.

True that there Is Ruling Class Elite money behind him though. ;)

Were not so much of his History a mystery,neatly hidden away from public scrutiny, he would be singing a different tune. Personally, I hate Golf, and would support every Golf Course turned into either Parks and Preserves. :D

A seven hour round...SEVEN HOURS!!! That's ridiculous! As any golfer knows, pace of play is perhaps the most important aspect of any round. If you're taking seven hours to play 18 holes, you're fucking up everyone else's day on the course.

Gosh, that does sound in keeping with his general philosophy on governing...

Oh, and his golfing buddy likes hookers...which I could give two shits about.

For Sallow, so desperate for a link, here you go:

Obamas enjoy multi-course tasting menu - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Just think......

When Obama was born he would not have been allowed on most private golf courses in this country. Now we have right wing retards complaining that he plays golf too much
And yet, racism is alive and well.

I have no doubt that if President Obama were not black or did not look black, people would look at his accomplishments much differently.

As it is, many refuse to even read his accomplishments. Much like they refuse to educate themselves about ObamaCare.

As we've seen, many will harm themselves rather than consider President Obama in an honest way.

You leftist clowns are the ones constantly bringing up race, I see the same thing where I work. Constantly dropping that race card has made it lose it's effectiveness. What I have found is that those that constantly bring up race are overcompensating in an attempt to convince themselves that they aren't the actual racist........... that means you ace, you fucking asshole racist!

O'Bamma could be whiter than Johnny Winter and he would still be an expensively educated dumb fuck that has been handed everything he has received by those pushing an agenda....... the guy doesn't have any idea what real work is and neither does his jerk wife. They are members of the nouveau rich and are enjoying all of it's trappings to an extent that hasn't been seen in the White House ever. Not even the serial rapist and cigar fowler and his horrendous bitch of a wife were so pathetic in their attempts to take as much from the people as they can while in office.

He sucks dick, his wife is an asshole and they are both Soros' puppets.

Oh and he really is silly looking in his attempts at anything athletic. Just when you thought he couldn't look any gayer going up for a "jump shot", we see him in his awful shorts and one of the worst swings since Charles Barkley. George Bush is over 10 years his senior and is twice the athlete and thinker.

Remember how the left wailed about how much golf Bush played, he finally stopped playing..

but now it's Obama, we be picking on him cause he be BLACK:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Steph....we all know how much you like to exaggerate

You are going to have to back up where the left complained about Bush playing golf

A seven hour round...SEVEN HOURS!!! That's ridiculous! As any golfer knows, pace of play is perhaps the most important aspect of any round. If you're taking seven hours to play 18 holes, you're fucking up everyone else's day on the course.

Gosh, that does sound in keeping with his general philosophy on governing...

Oh, and his golfing buddy likes hookers...which I could give two shits about.

For Sallow, so desperate for a link, here you go:

Obamas enjoy multi-course tasting menu - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Will you be quiet about that?

I tell my wife it takes seven hours to play a round of golf. I just don't tell her it takes two hours at the 19th hole

You are going to have to back up where the left complained about Bush playing golf

To be fair, some on the left DID criticize Bush for playing golf, but only after he claimed he gave it up "for the troops".

To be fair, some on the left DID criticize Bush for playing golf, but only after he claimed he gave it up "for the troops".

The troops play golf too

I have never been to an Army base that didn't have a golf course

The troops play golf too

I have never been to an Army base that didn't have a golf course

I have friends that made "golf courses" in the sand pit......not much of a green to putt on.....but the fun was there I am sure.

I'd bet he's only spent a total of six months in the White House...the rest of time he's on the golf course, running around on his fancy bus built specially for him, or having his face plastered on our t.v. sets ranting and raving about something or someone..

sick of him yet folks?

this is why people think you are a damaged in the head.

THe fact that she exaggerated for effect and sensationalized to make it a point makes her damaged in the head?

Then, as I see it, just about every elected official in our congress, every governor, mayor and also rans, and just about everyone on here....are damaged in the head.

The Air Force has the best courses. Gitmo had the crappiest I'd ever seen.

GITMO a links style course?

More like open fields with holes and flags.

lol...actually, that is pretty much what to expect from a links style course. Few trees if any....ocean winds....open fields....unkempt rough.....irregular sand bunkers...and 18 holes and flags.

And here in the US, people pay good money to belong to clubs that sport such courses.

Go figure.

GITMO a links style course?

lol...actually, that is pretty much what to expect from a links style course. Few trees if any....ocean winds....open fields....unkempt rough.....irregular sand bunkers...and 18 holes and flags.

And here in the US, people pay good money to belong to clubs that sport such courses.

Go figure.

It's a 9 hole with "alternate holes".

There wasn't much "green" on the greens.

Go figure.

How long were you stationed there?
Whats the truth about the conditions for the POW's?

Go figure.

How long were you stationed there?
Whats the truth about the conditions for the POW's?

I wasn't stationed there. I was TAD for a few weeks in the 90s and my ship would pull in there frequently in 02-03.

We weren't allowed anywhere near the POW area. Once we found the bar, we didn't much care about anything else ;)

Good snorkeling.

Forum List

Back