He's been

Here are the facts and, as usual, the OP is, shall we say, "incorrect".

The Macomb Daily Blogs: Politically Speaking: Obama not much of a golfer after all

Some people still object to black people being allowed on the golf course

Last night there was a great Family Guy re-run on.

Peter was telling the story of how his great grandaddy invented golf.

The scene went to "way back when" where his great grandaaddy was on the course with three other men....

And he said something like...

"OK...so we agree on the rules...No blacks and Jews are allowed to play"

And the four of them cheered.

Funny stuff.

Just think......

When Obama was born he would not have been allowed on most private golf courses in this country. Now we have right wing retards complaining that he plays golf too much

Just think......

When Obama was born he would not have been allowed on most private golf courses in this country. Now we have right wing retards complaining that he plays golf too much

oh my, that story just about made me cry...the dramatic is touching though...poor Obama.:eusa_boohoo:

The Macomb Daily Blogs: Politically Speaking: Obama not much of a golfer after all

The scene went to "way back when" where his great grandaaddy was on the course with three other men....

Funny stuff.

True story...

When I was a kid we lived in Larchmont NY which had some extremely wealthy people in it. Me and another kid in class got invited to an exclusive country club in Westchester county. We were like seven years old
When we got there, the kid who invited us told my friend Randy..."Don't tell anyone you are Jewish". Then he turned to me and said "what are you?". I told him I was Catholic and he said "Don't tell them you are Catholic either"

Funny stuff.

That was a good one! :lol:

Funny stuff.

True story...

When I was a kid we lived in Larchmont NY which had some extremely wealthy people in it. Me and another kid in class got invited to an exclusive country club in Westchester county. We were like seven years old
When we got there, the kid who invited us told my friend Randy..."Don't tell anyone you are Jewish". Then he turned to me and said "what are you?". I told him I was Catholic and he said "Don't tell them you are Catholic either"

Holy Crap!
I grew up in Yonkers.
Lincoln High School.

Funny stuff.

True story...

Holy Crap!
I grew up in Yonkers.
Lincoln High School.

I who?

:D

True story...

Holy Crap!
I grew up in Yonkers.
Lincoln High School.

I who?

:D

I surgery.

Laser surgery to be more specific.

on the golf course for a total of three entire months since taking office. More than any other President in the history of the US..

Yes.... But..... Isn't the World safer for it??? Isn't the World a Better place as a result of Barry taking time outs? :D

Forum List

Back