Herman Cain

What's really sad is that the right would be committing suicide to run a black candidate as president. He could be the 2nd coming of Reagan and he'd still never win.

why? cause the racist demoncrats would drag hin behind their trucks?

Because the uninformed hillbilly sector of the republican party would never vote for a ******.

What's really sad is that the right would be committing suicide to run a black candidate as president. He could be the 2nd coming of Reagan and he'd still never win.

Because the uninformed hillbilly sector of the republican party would never vote for a ******.

let me re inform you that there has never been a race riot in the so called "hillbilly sector" they've all taken place in liberal land. don't ever forget that.

and secondly if he wins the nomination all hill billies would definitely vote for him.. cause it ain't the hill billies who are racist,, it's demonRats.

How can any of you Cain supporters actually want this man to be president? He has never held public office. Ever. All he has done is run a business, which, last time I checked, doesn't provide anybody with political experience. Also, he has no grasp whatsoever on the Constitution.

Sources:
Herman Cain enters 2012 GOP race - CBS News
Herman Cain would trade liberty for security | United Liberty | Free Market - Individual Liberty - Limited Government

You know what struck me as a college student. I had a tenured professor who had grown up in the town where the college was. He went to college there and earned his doctorate there and then started teaching there. Never left home, never actually held a job in the subject he taught. Never had any real world experience. That is what most career politicians are like. Tell me, why is that a good thing? I'd take a person with real world, earn a pay check, meet a payroll experience ANYDAY over a career politician. What's not to like? Being a politician isn't exactly like being a brain surgeon you know.

How can any of you Cain supporters actually want this man to be president? He has never held public office. Ever. All he has done is run a business, which, last time I checked, doesn't provide anybody with political experience. Also, he has no grasp whatsoever on the Constitution.

Sources:
Herman Cain enters 2012 GOP race - CBS News
Herman Cain would trade liberty for security | United Liberty | Free Market - Individual Liberty - Limited Government

You know what struck me as a college student. I had a tenured professor who had grown up in the town where the college was. He went to college there and earned his doctorate there and then started teaching there. Never left home, never actually held a job in the subject he taught. Never had any real world experience. That is what most career politicians are like. Tell me, why is that a good thing? I'd take a person with real world, earn a pay check, meet a payroll experience ANYDAY over a career politician. What's not to like? Being a politician isn't exactly like being a brain surgeon you know.

:clap2: Best thing about Cain.... he's smart, he's worked for a living, he's not a career politician. Looking at the clusterfuck that is Congress, I'll take an honest man over career politicians any day.

Honest guy
Not as "slick" and full of #### like the usual Klan of thugs.
Not as smooth a talker.
Personally, I like the guy.
Seems honest.

Looks like we have a racist OP.

That's the spin that the left used with anyone who disagreed with the Messiah. What goes around, comes around.

Oh please.

Herman Cain is a cynical candidate at best. If the Republicans really put him up..they would lose that racist bit of the party..because they simply won't vote. And that isn't a smaller number either.

The Tea Party is "with" him to prove they are not racist. They won't really put him up..but they figure by supporting him early is a win-win. His batshit crazy crapola fits in with the agenda..and he's black.

He's never been elected to anything. Nadda.. I can't believe anyone in their right mind would put a guy who's never been a politician into the most politically complicated position in the world. It would be like calling in a butcher to do heart surgery.

There's no way this guy is running.

Why does someone need to be a politician to succeed?
How about someone with a vision/some common sense/an American with a vision?
We're all witnessing the"community organizer's" attempt to run the country.
Excuse me while I check my home value, help my neighbor get a job, and go thru the kid's piggie bank to fill the tank.
Not to mention, fight four wars!

:bsflag:

As a member of the hillbilly sector of the republican party, I am marking this post B.S.

Hillbilly is not synonymous with racist.

Last edited:

and secondly if he wins the nomination all hill billies would definitely vote for him.. cause it ain't the hill billies who are racist,, it's demonRats.

Then why do black people rarely vote for the republicans?

I don't know. do you. I know one thing. it's always the DemonRats who make a big frickin issue about Black Republicans. you are racist pigs.

So, basically, you're saying he 'can not' be elected because YOU don't like him. Fucking racist.

He is much too right wing. I don't dislike him because of his race; I dislike him because he's a fucking scumbag.

Obama's a fucking scumbag.... but anyone who disagrees with him is labeled a racist. Don't like it? Un-fucking-lucky.... we've put up with being called racists for over 2 years. Your turn.

Racist.

So, to punish knee-jerk liberals who call anyone who disagrees with Obama a racist, you call people like me, who have never brought the race card into things, a racist? I don't think you are a racist for disliking Obama, and I don't think I'm a racist for disliking Cain. You're falling to the same trap that idiot liberals did in the 2008 election.

Looks like we have a racist OP.

That's the spin that the left used with anyone who disagreed with the Messiah. What goes around, comes around.

Oh please.

Herman Cain is a cynical candidate at best. If the Republicans really put him up..they would lose that racist bit of the party..because they simply won't vote. And that isn't a smaller number either.

The Tea Party is "with" him to prove they are not racist. They won't really put him up..but they figure by supporting him early is a win-win. His batshit crazy crapola fits in with the agenda..and he's black.

He's never been elected to anything. Nadda.. I can't believe anyone in their right mind would put a guy who's never been a politician into the most politically complicated position in the world. It would be like calling in a butcher to do heart surgery.

Excuse me while I check my home value, help my neighbor get a job, and go thru the kid's piggie bank to fill the tank.

Why does someone need to go to medical college to succeed as a doctor?
Why does someone need to go to law school to succeed as a lawyer?
Why does someone need to go to the police academy to succeed as a policeman?
Why does someone need an MBA to get hired to a financial institution?
Why does someone need a Commercial Drivers License to Drive a truck?
Why does someone need a Pharmacist license to depense drugs?

Oh please.

You don't need a degree to be a doctor! All you need to do is have worked in the pizza industry :razz:.

Oh please.

Well, for starters, you need to graduate from med school to begin your internship and begin practicing medicine.
You can "tick off" the rest yourself.
What is depensing drugs?
Quit slurring and make a point.

You don't need a degree to be a doctor! All you need to do is have worked in the pizza industry :razz:.

You don't need a degree to be a doctor?

What third world nation are you typing from?

Oh please.

oh gawd, you all elected an inexperienced community organizer JUNIOR SENATOR who had not held a REAL JOB in his life. and Look where the hell we are..
I'd take Cain over the idiot lying Obama any day..

Forum List

Back