Herman Cain/Sarah Palin: Both MORE qualified than Obama

Hello, I held a Top Secret. Of course I did.

And, ASW stands for Anti-Sub Warfare....fun times had hiding from the Soviets while finding their subs hiding from us.....until they couldn't afford to go to sea anymore.

Yes...I was aware of ASW..

But if you were top secret cleared...then why would you argue about the criteria of such clearance?

Do you disagree that Obama's friendship with Ayers....however slight it may have been......would have been a reason for him being turned away from a positon protecting Obama?

Yes I disagree....do you think that someone is going to be held responsible because as an adult they have an association with:

a) a person who was involved in anti-American groups over 30 years ago BUT WAS NEVER TRIED OR CONVICTED OF SAID involvement...in fact, is working as a law-abiding citizen today

b) that that person was 8-9 years old when their associate was involved with those groups and those activities?

You are basically saying that Ayers has this ever growing group of people he has associated with in the last 20 years and ongoing who will never, ever be police officers because they have associated with him. Oh....all his poor students.......:doubt:

I am starting to doubt you.

You should know better if you are a retired naval officer. I know as a fact you should no better.

An enemy of the US govertnment is not defined as a traitor and thereofre not illegal.

You can express your sentiments of being anti government as a US citizen.

However, until you retract such a statement, if such as statement is said and recorded, you are deemed as an enemy by your own declaration and that WILL be held against yuou as it pertains to any type of clearance.

Any associatins you have during and after such a declaration are considered suspicious by association and that, too, will be held against those associations as it pertains to clearance..

The age of the association when you said it is irrelevanty...the years passed since you said it are irrlevant assuming you have NOT retracted such a statement.

The only ones that mimized his association with AYers based on how old Obama was when Ayers was acting as he was was Obama and his camp...and thus the media...but any of us that know how clearance is given or denied also know how pathetic his claim of "I was 9 years old" was....

I am sorry...but if you had even half the clearance you claimed....you would know this.

I don't live in Georgia so I don't pay your retirement. Happy to have to point that out to you....and while I get a check, I'm not sitting on my butt, I have my own business now and despite what people hear, doing quite well here.

So you think disabled cops only get money from the state in which they work? I dont even have time to correct your flawed ideal on that one. But congrats on the business, glad you're doing well in retirement.

Now, please share your military stories? I truly admire you all, love hearing stories. You said you battled the communists? How so?

Disabled? Donut land on your foot? Those can be killers, I heard.

I said I was in the Navy during the cat and mouse Cold War....maybe you've heard of it in school?

Do you know what ASW is?

Oh, I'm sorry "ma'am",

You said "Donut fall on your foot", not "slipped on a donut".

No ma'am I didn't have a donut fall on my foot. I had my knee blown out by a shotgun fighting husband while he tried to kill his wife.

I'm sure you were somewhere in an air conditioned office watching a radar that day. Get over yourself. When you see combat, then talk shit about cops. Til then, keep watching computer screens.

(To all you military folks, I dont mean any criticism towards you. This bi*ch's ego just needs to be checked)

Herman Cain has run a very successful huge corporation.
Palin has governed a city and state.

Just those two things alone make them both more qualified than Obama.

I had to check the date on this post to make sure it wasn't posted in early 2008. Owning a pizza chain now makes you more qualified to be president than having 4 years of presidential experience?

Please tell me you weren't on your high school debate team!

No, but when I was going thru flight training in Corpus Christi, there was a crazy old man living near the outlying field runway who took it into his head that summer to start shooting at our planes...blew my mind to see in Maint Ops that we were to pre-flight for bullet holes.

Ah. Cool. Bet you had a lot of great, and stressful times.

But in retrospect, remembering your "What you slip on a donut" comment towards a former cop.........let me add this:

I'm on disability, because in Jonesboro, GA, I was going home from work when JPD requested help with a domestic violence call. A husband with a shotgun had his wife pinned to the ground, loading the shotgun to kill her, and JPD didn't have anyone closer than 10 minutes. I went. Tackled the guy, fought him, and took a 12 guage bucksot fired 2 inches away into my right knee. Obviously, never worked again. Without too much detail, I won the fight, the woman was fine, the suspect is currently in jail.

SO this cop who "slipped on a donut" saw more combat than you, the Naval Officer, ever did. I'm not one to spout a resume, but it was my 3rd shots fired incident in my 8 years in ATL.

So while I have great love and respect for the military, a few (very few) of you sometimes forget that there are other men in uniform here protecting you, and your families, from crackheads, rapists, serial killers, and just your good old fashion gang banger every single day. And sometimes we don't come home either. And sometimes we get hurt. And every day is deployment. Every day we may get killed, shot, stabbed.

So how bout get your ego in check before your next donut joke "ma'am", and to let you know, getting shot sucks, glad you never had to experience it.

Now, back to why Obama wouldn't pass a police background check.

I notice you used quotes but I did not say you "slipped on a donut"....I'm sorry, I hate to point this out to you.....but you are having a very bad time being right about anything here. Is this pretty much normal for you?

Do want to point out in addition that military members are going back to places like Afghanistan and Iraq with MISSING legs.....

SO, get my last post? Your quote was "What a donut fall on your foot"?

Yes, military people do come back hurt. Thats why 99.9% of them wouldn't talk shit about cops, who also go to work in a bullet proof vest and carry a gun. And I love the military and am in awe at our combat troops and pilots.

So, is it normal for you to be an arrogant bitch who talks shit about cops, who've seen armed combat, while you sat at a chair and watched a computer screen for 21 years?

Military folk, I hate that this arrogant bitch bodecea is posing as one of you. I know military people, and she is not the character that you all are.

Obama had never done anything in his life but lecture. He lectured spoiled Harvard liberal future-lawyers. He befriended terrorists. And voted "present" for 2 years in Chicago. Thats it. Thats ALL he had done in life. NEVER had to make hard business choices. NEVER had to make government decisions in which HE alone would draw praise or criticism.

And I'll say, Cain/Palin would be a very underexperienced ticket. Maybe good, seeing that we new fresh faces in DC. But even their severely limited experience are massively more than Obama had.

But the more I think of it, the more I like Donald Trump. Trump would absolutely crush Obama in a debate.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
You really need to bone up on Obama's bona fides. More neocon, whackjob ramblings...

Obama had never done anything in his life but lecture. He lectured spoiled Harvard liberal future-lawyers. He befriended terrorists. And voted "present" for 2 years in Chicago. Thats it. Thats ALL he had done in life. NEVER had to make hard business choices. NEVER had to make government decisions in which HE alone would draw praise or criticism.

And I'll say, Cain/Palin would be a very underexperienced ticket. Maybe good, seeing that we new fresh faces in DC. But even their severely limited experience are massively more than Obama had.

But the more I think of it, the more I like Donald Trump. Trump would absolutely crush Obama in a debate.

This post and OP is a damn joke, troll on.

Bodecea, got called out and now retreating? Not very becoming of an officer is it?

This post and OP is a damn joke, troll on.

A joke? I agree. It is a joke that we could have a president who was so unprepared by life experiences for this job.

But, we do.

OK, Bodecea, suppose you're too ashamed to respond.

I know you're type....that is, if you aren't lying. You sat in a nice, air conditioned office watching computer screens as an officer in the military. Never saw combat. Yet probably looked down on the grunts.

And we know from your comments today you look down on cops.

Then, when the real back story comes out, you are ashamed of your own arrogance and simply leave.

It's ok. You aren't the only person of your type and character in this world.

Bodecea, got called out and now retreating? Not very becoming of an officer is it?

Troll on

That post wasn't related to the OP.

It was to Bodecea, who was using donut jokes to mock a former cop who is now disabled because he got shot while fighting a man who was trying to kill his wife. She got called on it, along with her arrogance in gloating about her military rank (despite seeing less combat than local cops, much less actualy military ground combat personnel). She got called, and is obviously too ashamed to defend her cop joke towards a guy who almost got killed defending a helpless woman in a fight with her shotgun-weilding husband.

Retreating?

Oh, that's right....I'm not sitting at home doing nothing but hovering over a hot internetz like you are. Have a business to run. But feel free to interpret my lack of giving you 24/7 attention in whatever way you want. :lol:

Troll on

But back to topic.....so you argue that Obama would in fact pass through a police background screening?

He's publicly admitted cocaine use in college. Which is an auto-DQ. In every PD in America (wont say a "good ole boy" exception has never been made, but they're rare).

You say he's pass it? And not "President Obama", just "Joe Blow" with Obama's exact identifcal background, theoretically speaking. If Joe Blow, with BO's background, wouldn't pass, then in theory neither would BO.

I know you're type....that is, if you aren't lying. You sat in a nice, air conditioned office watching computer screens as an officer in the military. Never saw combat. Yet probably looked down on the grunts.

Then, when the real back story comes out, you are ashamed of your own arrogance and simply leave.

No...

She fell into what we all fall into sometimes....

She found herself defending her politician at the cost of what she really knew to be true.

It happens to the best of us.

Troll on

It was to Bodecea, who was using donut jokes to mock a former cop who is now disabled because he got shot while fighting a man who was trying to kill his wife. She got called on it, along with her arrogance in gloating about her military rank (despite seeing less combat than local cops, much less actualy military ground combat personnel). She got called, and is obviously too ashamed to defend her cop joke towards a guy who almost got killed defending a helpless woman in a fight with her shotgun-weilding husband.

You cannot HELP but be wrong, can you? I made one donut comment and it was not even the one you quoted....twice. And it wasn't a joke....it was a legit question you seem to be mighty, mighty defensive over. Most of my cop friends have a sense of humor, they have to considering. You? not so much. :eusa_whistle:

Troll on

But back to topic.....so you argue that Obama would in fact pass through a police background screening?

He's publicly admitted cocaine use in college. Which is an auto-DQ. In every PD in America (wont say a "good ole boy" exception has never been made, but they're rare).

You say he's pass it? And not "President Obama", just "Joe Blow" with Obama's exact identifcal background, theoretically speaking. If Joe Blow, with BO's background, wouldn't pass, then in theory neither would BO.

It would be shaky.....is a lie detector required?

Retreating?

Oh, that's right....I'm not sitting at home doing nothing but hovering over a hot internetz like you are. Have a business to run. But feel free to interpret my lack of giving you 24/7 attention in whatever way you want. :lol:

Well, don't choke on your foot ma'am.

And yes, I'm sitting at home right now. I'd like to pick up my son and play ball with him. But see....getting my knee blown out by a shotgun on duty makes that impossible. WHICH is why your cop/donut joke was quite untasteful. Especially after you denied making it. But don't worry. If you or your friends ever need the same assistance, some other cop will put his donut down and risk himself for you too. Then, when it's over, feel free to make more donut jokes towards him as well. It's classy, especially for an esteemed Naval Officer such as yourself. Classy ma'am, classy.

No...

She fell into what we all fall into sometimes....

She found herself defending her politician at the cost of what she really knew to be true.

It happens to the best of us.

Hello? I'm right here. *waving

You cannot HELP but be wrong, can you? I made one donut comment and it was not even the one you quoted....twice. And it wasn't a joke....it was a legit question you seem to be mighty, mighty defensive over. Most of my cop friends have a sense of humor, they have to considering. You? not so much. :eusa_whistle:

HAHA!!! You're so pathetic.

I said I was disabled. You said "What a donut fall on your foot?" THAT was a serious question?

Unless the Navy's officers are so stupid that they think a 1 oz donut falling on a foot would cause a permanent disability, then that was obviously a typical, sophomoric cop/donut joke.

Yeah, my sense of humor towards folks who talk shit about cops isn't that good. My experience would kind of lead to that, don't ya think?

Forum List

Back