Herman Cain Is Running For President!!!

George Wallace ring a bell?

T claims George Wallace was a liberal Democrat.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Keep it up T. I love it.

What was he? He was a racist, white, Dem.

You folks are so indoctrinated to polarized partisan nonsense.

There are racist Democrats AND Republicans.
There are racist whites and blacks
There are racist northeners and southerners.
Wallace was NOT a liberal Democrat.
Everyone knows that. Damn.

T claims George Wallace was a liberal Democrat.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Keep it up T. I love it.

I SAID - he was a RACIST WHITE DEMOCRAT....from the state I grew up in.

ETA: and Wallace was no conservative!!

Kat, does it not stand to reason that any individual with the attitude and the rhetoric and the style that's sufficient to maintain the attention and emotion of the audiences of not only Boortz, but Limbaugh would, by default, be too divisive an individual to be a plausible Presidential candidate.

Do you honestly believe such a person would make a good Presidential candidate. ...HONESTLY?

Marc I know it wasn't addressed to me, but I will post it again why I YES to your question. And my mancrush on Cain has nothing to do with the fact Cain is black. Rather it is because we need an economic minded President to get the economy on the right track. We need a guy who knows how to run businesses, big and small. We need a guy that knows business period. We need a number cruncher. Not another community organizer (Obama), failed businessman (Bush) or Career Politician WHO NEVER WORKED ON ANYTHING BUT CAMPAIGNS FOR HIMSELF AND OTHERS (Clinton - Worst President ever)!

Yes, Cain supports some issues I'm at odd with (abortion and fag marriage - he is against both), but his economic and business success is undeniable and that should matter most to ALL OF US!!!

Look at his accomplishments IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR:
(1) Former president and CEO of Godfather's Pizza for 10 years - Ran a HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL Business (Great Pizza I might add)
(2) Former president and CEO of the National Restaurant Association (ran a PRIVATE SECTOR Organization to promote and grow an important PRIVATE INDUSTRY - We want a guy who can promote and grow business, THIS IS UNDENIABLE PROOF THAT HE KNOWS HOW TO DO IT!!!)
(3) Former chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City (A POLITICIAN WITH ACTUAL BANKING EXPERIENCE)
(3) He's been vice president of Burger King (More experience running a large GLOBAL CHAIN)
(4) Vice president of Pillsbury Company (Ditto),
(5) A mathematician for the U.S. Department of the Navy (A HIGHLY Successful business man that knows numbers! Slight different than a failed community organizer)
(6) A business analyst for Coca-Cola (Analyst for one of the largest wholesalers in the world - NICE). .
(7) Author of a Best Seller - "They Think You're Stupid: Why Democrats Lost Your Vote and What Republicans Must Do to Keep It" –
(8) Now president and CEO of The New Voice and host of "The Herman Cain Show"
(9) An associate Baptist minister at Antioch Baptist Church in Atlanta (This is proof of his him moral standards)

What Cain Supports:
(1) FAIR TAX FAN!!!
(2) Suspend the Small Business Killing Payroll tax!
(3) Alternative to the Fair Tax is cutting taxes
(4) Cutting Spending
(5) Restructure Medicaid, Medicare and Social Security - Don't add new taxes to attempt to fund them.
(6) Maintain Military and Defense spending at, at least 4% of GDP
(7) Maximize US's natural resources - Drill Baby Drill!!!
(8) Promote Alternative Energy - including nuclear
(9) Get off foreign oil
(10) Be Tough on Illegal Immigration!
(11) Repeal Obamacare
(12) Abortion - Against it (I am at odds with him here)
(13) Fag Marriage - Against it (I am also at odds with him here)

Keep it up T. I love it.

Exactly. Perhaps the poster needs a history lesson from the turmoil of the 1960's?

I grew up in the 60s in the south, played sports with blacks that were integrated into high school AND college during that era for many years.
Tennessee, North Carolina AND Georgia.
I lived it. Did you? How old are you and tell us how you practiced, sweat, ate with, won games with, lost games with, laughed with, cried with, lived with on the road and played with blacks during integration.
Tell us oh wise one. What was your experience from 1964-1973?

He LABELED HIMSELF as a conservative populist and ran as one.
How old are you?
Wallace despised liberals.
You folks are brain dead.

Keep it up T. I love it.

DEMOCRAT? YES. He was against Civil Rights....

And your beef is...what?

How old are you?

He was NO conservative

How old are you?

He LABELED HIMSELF as a conservative populist and ran as one. He labeled himself whatever it took to WIN. Just as he ran his wife when he could not have another term.
How old are you? None of your business.
Wallace despised liberals. He was not a conservative..and he was a Democrat through and through.
You folks are brain dead. Gotta resort to name calling? You're beat when you do.

And your beef is...what?

YOU were the one that stated clearly SOUTHERN LIBERAL DEMOCRAT
YOU STATED LIBERAL.
And now you change your story because you have to.
You civil rights scholars are attempting to make the case that it was white southern liberal Democrats that were calling blacks deragotory names.
Amazing that 97+% of all blacks elected to political office in the south in the last 50 years ran as liberal Democrats and WERE ELECTED as liberal Democrats.
All the while southern liberal Democrats were calling them bad names.
You people make no damn sense and have no clue what you are talking about!:cuckoo:
Are you folks claiming that southern blacks have been ignorant and stupid and liked being called names by southern liberal Democrats?:cuckoo:

And your beef is...what?

YOU STATED LIBERAL.
You civil rights scholars are attempting to make the case that it was white southern liberal Democrats that were calling blacks deragotory names.
Amazing that 97+% of all blacks elected to political office in the south in the last 50 years ran as liberal Democrats and WERE ELECTED as liberal Democrats.
You people make no damn sense and have no clue what you are talking about!:cuckoo:
Are you folks claiming that southern blacks have been ignorant and stupid and liked being called names by southern liberal Democrats?:cuckoo:

Get a different AVATAR idiot.

Gimme HERMAN!

I've been following Herman Cain for a couple of years. This PAC is very good news.

I only need him to get Kristy Noem as running mate now, and I am all in!

Palin must be STOPPED, and Herman is just the man to get that job done.

Gimme HERMAN!

I've been following Herman Cain for a couple of years. This PAC is very good news.

YEP. Palin is a good person...but her time is gone. And she can remain where she is speaking as she does...NO PROBLEM with that.

SHE unfortunately doesn't have a chance as she is damaged goods thanks to McCain...

And your beef is...what?

YOU STATED LIBERAL.

:eusa_eh:

Talk about not making sense.
Oh and if in any way you are speaking about me..then I kindly ask you to stop trying to put words in my mouth. Thanks.

I'd made some posters with slogans for Kristy back when she was running for Congress, I need to fix them up now with Herman's likeness on it too.

daa7e969af372cec2758049dd6a47b8d.png

Gimme HERMAN!

YEP. Palin is a good person...but her time is gone. And she can remain where she is speaking as she does...NO PROBLEM with that.

SHE unfortunately doesn't have a chance as she is damaged goods thanks to McCain...

Yes, her problems have more to do with Republicans than Democrats.

Thanks to herself.

She does speak to liberty. *I* don't begrudge that of her...but she has fallen to "The Cult Of Personality"....

And I won't (for YOUR SAKE) Play that video as I like to do from LIVING COLOUR that *I* like to do...SO? I think you and I are square here... ;)

My Money is on Herman.

Thanks to herself.

She does speak to liberty. *I* don't begrudge that of her...but she has fallen to "The Cult Of Personality"....

And I won't (for YOUR SAKE) Play that video as I like to do from LIVING COLOUR that *I* like to do...SO? I think you and I are square here... ;)
I haven't the vaugest clue what you're referencing, but that's okay.

I just believe and have believed since first blush, that Palin doesn't belong in the oval office, and that's nothing to do with McCain.

Forum List

Back