Here's your next conservative ban in the on going corporate collusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are multitudes of twitter and Facebook accounts out there, filled with lies, just as this thread was.
Notice that no one has tried to silence any liberals to date.
How ignorant are you? Very ignorant or super ignorant?

Stop Bill Maher from speaking at UC Berkeley's December graduation

Why does antifa still have Facebook and twitter accounts?
Twitter and facebook allow hate groups, so long as they hate the "right" groups.

And here are tweets as an example of their hate-

·
Jul 30
Pay no mind to the #Corporatists #haters @Ocasio2018 Romper los cabritos y putitas del establecimiento! La gente está detrás de ti, mi carnala! FUCK THEM UP! FUCK THEM UP! FUCK THEM UP!

Aug 1
Not all #Whites are #WhiteSupremacists nor all White Supremacists, White. To those of color perpetuating #WhiteSupremacy, we're approaching a time where there will no longer be shaming, reconcile, nor leniency; only your strictest removal from the environment.

And I want to vomit after going through many more tweets from Dems and Dem reps so full of hate and lies, it makes me sick. I knew it was probably bad, but this is preposterous. No wonder you believe as you do.
^^^ melting ^^^^

So you again approve of silencing the opposition.
How antifa of you.

There is no place for violence & urging violence or supporting groups that do this
So why aren’t Antifa being deplatformed???
Do they have a twitter account? What is it?
They do. Antifa Twitter accounts - Google Search

Last edited:
I told you it had just began. The collusion of liberals to silence conservative voices is well underway and growing.

Twitter Bans Conservative Commentator Gavin McInnes

Twitter banned the account of conservative commentator and CRTV host Gavin McInnes without warning earlier today, as well as the official account of the Proud Boys, a conservative-libertarian activist group McInnes founded.
A Twitter spokewoman said that the accounts had been banned for violating Twitter’s policies on “violent extremist groups.” Yet both the Proud Boys and McInnes advocate mainstream conservative and libertarian positions.

The left-leaning magazine Variety drew a link between the bans and the upcoming Unite The Right 2 rally in Washington D.C., organized by alt-right activists. Yet both McInnes and the Proud Boys have disavowed the alt-right.

The ban came despite Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey’s recent assurance, made on Sean Hannity’s radio show, that he hoped to deal with terms of service violations “with warnings, with notices, with a temporary lock of the account” ahead of permanent bans.

Twitter Bans Conservative Commentator Gavin McInnes | Breitbart
Simple … don't want to get banned? Don't violate their terms of service.
LOL

Don't let them know you're a conservative............

:iyfyus.jpg:
Good luck concealing stupid.

I told you it had just began. The collusion of liberals to silence conservative voices is well underway and growing.

Twitter banned the account of conservative commentator and CRTV host Gavin McInnes without warning earlier today, as well as the official account of the Proud Boys, a conservative-libertarian activist group McInnes founded.
A Twitter spokewoman said that the accounts had been banned for violating Twitter’s policies on “violent extremist groups.” Yet both the Proud Boys and McInnes advocate mainstream conservative and libertarian positions.

The left-leaning magazine Variety drew a link between the bans and the upcoming Unite The Right 2 rally in Washington D.C., organized by alt-right activists. Yet both McInnes and the Proud Boys have disavowed the alt-right.

The ban came despite Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey’s recent assurance, made on Sean Hannity’s radio show, that he hoped to deal with terms of service violations “with warnings, with notices, with a temporary lock of the account” ahead of permanent bans.

what a bunch of nazis the left has become

I did not lie. I corrected myself six pages ago and you have yet to stop harping on it or turn your attention to the content of this thread. I would like an answer, Tilly. Why must Twitter allow Proud Boys to remain when it has violated its rules against hate speech? It is a private company. Proud Boys is openly anti-Muslim and anti-gay. Two groups that do not deserve uniform hatred from anyone. You can call that free speech. I don't, and I don't see why it has to be tolerated on an international forum. The garbage that some people consider "holy" and in need of protection is just amazing.

You're making a good case for why there must be another civil war.....or the nation must be split into at least two separate nations.
What you consider garbage is another man's treasure.

Why should you get to dictate who's right and who's wrong? I thought you were a "liberal" ? Not.

I did not lie. I corrected myself six pages ago and you have yet to stop harping on it or turn your attention to the content of this thread. I would like an answer, Tilly. Why must Twitter allow Proud Boys to remain when it has violated its rules against hate speech? It is a private company. Proud Boys is openly anti-Muslim and anti-gay. Two groups that do not deserve uniform hatred from anyone. You can call that free speech. I don't, and I don't see why it has to be tolerated on an international forum. The garbage that some people consider "holy" and in need of protection is just amazing.

You're making a good case for why there must be another civil war.....or the nation must be split into at least two separate nations.
What you consider garbage is another man's treasure.

Why should you get to dictate who's right and who's wrong? I thought you were a "liberal" ? Not.
They call themselves whatever they think is likely to hide what they are.

What they are is fascist.

Simple … don't want to get banned? Don't violate their terms of service.
LOL

Don't let them know you're a conservative............

:iyfyus.jpg:
Good luck concealing stupid.
I'm not the one who has an avatar of a guy that looked like a total idiot on the anthrax case...........Just saying........

Heard you do old tax evasion cases now............so Russian now............can't find any real criminals anymore.....oh so sorry they all got fired...........

Not even attempting to clean this now. Virtually everyone in the last 10 pages should consider themselves warned. The "coming war" is NOT starting on USMB. But you folks came very close here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back