Here's what 80+ years of Democrat "leadership" looks like

In places like Chicago, only criminals have the guns. When will you people ever figure that out?

A riot in my neighborhood would end quite differently.

Ditto here in Mayberry, Midwestern USA.

I have not felt so safe in my entire adult life.

They LOVE this! The party of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are having their convention here, amidst their people.

/----/ And Chicago just elected a soft-on-crime mayor to replace the old soft-on-crime mayor. Because doubling down on stupid fixes everything, right?
_92vJQKtQtic3cM7cVLTYV83kkeSlW14Z6Ao3qWuux3ka5oS55Xh9cmor1-ko6VyAP_GJtObu1DiiCoI3mxz_I5qWkKplJ8Mjn2HsaVAiLCgzQ=s0-d-e1-ft

In places like Chicago, only criminals have the guns. When will you people ever figure that out?

A riot in my neighborhood would end quite differently.
In a place like the US, guns are so easy to come by, anyone who wants a gun will easily get a gun whether they’re good or bad.

When will you ever figure out that more guns isn’t the answer? It’s just chaos.

In a place like the US, guns are so easy to come by, anyone who wants a gun will easily get a gun whether they’re good or bad.

When will you ever figure out that more guns isn’t the answer? It’s just chaos.
It is a fact though that before all of the social justice agendas started some decades ago, much of the violence we see with guns was reduced. And reduced in shootings with multiple people affected.

Forum List

Back