dems heading for a historic defeat in nov 2022 !

I sure hope the pendulum it swinging back to a more conservative direction because this left wing globalist (constant chaos) direction has lost all sense of humanity and common sense reality.

The problem with pendulums is that they do indeed swing. The Nazi bastard democrats pushed so far that it's swinging fast and is going to knock them down.

But it won't stop at the center. The Republicans will think this is a mandate and fail to see this as what it is, a referendum.

If securing our Southern border isn't the FIRST action of the GOP congress, then you'll know they have failed, and the fascists will take power back in 4 years.

Don't count your chickens just yet.
PM Truss in England just got her head handed to her because of her stupid tax cuts.
Ms. Meloni in Italy is seeing that governing isn't as simple as she thought.
US conservatives need to prove competence, or they will lose again.
eh, it's going to take a while to clean up the Democrat catastrophe's but with your full support .. miracles .. ;)

The Zeldin to Hochul lawn sign ratio is like 95 to 1
Never underestimate the number of ignorant voters.
I was at the gym tonight and MSLSD and CNN were playing one pro-abortion commercial after another.
They accused pro-Lifers of associating with Right Wing Extremists but the best part was that 100% of the men and women complaining in favor of Women's Rights were BLACK!
So basically, the Democrats are stating that Blacks are sluts.

Never underestimate the number of ignorant voters.
I was at the gym tonight and MSLSD and CNN were playing one pro-abortion commercial after another.
They accused pro-Lifers of associating with Right Wing Extremists but the best part was that 100% of the men and women complaining in favor of Women's Rights were BLACK!
So basically, the Democrats are stating that Blacks are sluts.

Bloomberg cracked me up. They had a sitdown with potential voters and one guy kept trying to talk about inflation but he was constantly cut off and disregarded...fair and balanced LOL

Bloomberg cracked me up. They had a sitdown with potential voters and one guy kept trying to talk about inflation but he was constantly cut off and disregarded...fair and balanced LOL
Zeldin/Hochul debate...No discussion on the topic of rampant crime.

They hit on crime. What did you think of the debate? Who won in your opinion I wonder...did any lefty at this board have the courage or the curiousity to watch it in the interest of political discussion? or just for personal information.

Forum List

Back