Here we go: The Citadel military college in Charleston has denied a female Muslims hijab.

The following is a false statement, historically as well as today: "That’s just plain misleading when you imply many in our faith closely resemble the zealots and crazies in the Islam faith. Not even close, and really, never was if you look at the total scope of the two faiths."

Check out the crusades against the Albigensians in the south of France led by Montefort. They were a type of Cathar, of which we have at least two on the Board.

Indians to live in colonies in North America had to become Christian or live out of town.

Hundreds of examples exist, as you well know, if not thousands.

Summary: Christianity has evolved to a peaceful existence since the medieval times. Islam hasnt.

That's basically it
Go check Bosnia twenty years ago and Africa now, please.

Africa??? Muslims are slaughtering countless.
Bosnia??? That was a civil war.

What's your point?

bucs90, I am so glad you are here.

Your bonehead comments illuminate the problem.

Bosnia: christians and muslims slaughtering each other.

Africa: christians and muslims slaughtering each other.

Hey thanks!

Let me correct you.....

Africa and Bosnia: Muslims slaughtering Christians......Christians fighting back.

There. Fixed it.

Hey thanks!

Let me correct you.....

Africa and Bosnia: Muslims slaughtering Christians......Christians fighting back.

There. Fixed it.
Lie all you want, but that does not change the fact that both sides are at fault.

Hey thanks!

Let me correct you.....

There. Fixed it.
Lie all you want, but that does not change the fact that both sides are at fault.

No. They arent. Muslims tried to turn Bosnia into an Islamic totalitarian state and the Christians defended themselves.

HIR | US and NATO sponsor Islamist terrorism in Bosnia?

Same story in Africa.

Fuck you and them. Christians are peaceful and coexisting people until you threaten us. We will defend ourselves.

Hey thanks!

Let me correct you.....

There. Fixed it.

No. They arent. Muslims tried to turn Bosnia into an Islamic totalitarian state and the Christians defended themselves.

HIR | US and NATO sponsor Islamist terrorism in Bosnia?

Same story in Africa.

Fuck you and them. Christians are peaceful and coexisting people until you threaten us. We will defend ourselves.
No wonder you were fired.

The Christians were trying to turn Bosnia into a Christian only state and the Muslims would not permit that.

The Muslims and Christians are fighting over the same issue in Africa.

Bosnians and Africans are not peaceful and co-existing.

CAIR is immediately involved. The Muslim female is "heartbroken" that she cannot attend the rigorous state run military themed school.
Heartbroken. I wonder.
I would be more likely to accept CAIR put her up to it and probably paid her as well.
Because everyone knows next to a pilgrimage to Mecca the most important thing for a Muslim woman is to join a predominantly male U.S. military college who are in the business of fighting Islam on many levels.

Who do these people think they are anyway? Is every nation "their nation" and every law subject to their Koran?
In light of your questions, why, yes, yes, they do. Just as Christians want all nations to fall and confess Jesus and follow the Bible.

There it is !! Good little Jakey and today's cliche statement.

CAIR is immediately involved. The Muslim female is "heartbroken" that she cannot attend the rigorous state run military themed school.
Heartbroken. I wonder.
I would be more likely to accept CAIR put her up to it and probably paid her as well.
Because everyone knows next to a pilgrimage to Mecca the most important thing for a Muslim woman is to join a predominantly male U.S. military college who are in the business of fighting Islam on many levels.

Who do these people think they are anyway? Is every nation "their nation" and every law subject to their Koran?
In light of your questions, why, yes, yes, they do. Just as Christians want all nations to fall and confess Jesus and follow the Bible.

Sorry you are the trash and put out on the curb.

Heartbroken. I wonder.

Go fuck yourself Jake !

Heartbroken. I wonder.

Go fuck yourself Jake !
Stay calm and drive on, trash boy.

I have agreed that the woman should not be accommodated.

You simply believe everybody should look like you.

This is just more proof these people not only have no intentions of assimilating, they want special treatment.
Fuck 'em, if they want to wear their ugly ass attire, let them do it in an Islamic nation.

Mormons wear their undergarments and Hasids their ear curls and some blacks their dashikis. And you wear a sleeveless undershirt.

Mormons wear their undergarments and Hasids their ear curls and some blacks their dashikis. And you wear a sleeveless undershirt.
Ah, yes...perhaps. But are any of those people pleading for some special dispensation to do so in the face of strict standards that support clearly stated goals of the institution?
This gal is free to make her decision. If she insists that she cannot abide the rules and regulations that govern this particular student body without wearing her head-rag, she'll have to decide which is more important to her. She's so heartbroken, but she appears to be incapable of making the compromise required. Maybe she would be better served finding a different educational institution.

Here's a quote attributed to the young lady's father: "She was in tears this morning. She told the commandant that it was not fair for her to have to choose between her faith and attending The Citadel.

A complete denial was very shocking. The father said, "We live in a land of laws. These outdated traditions violate that law.”

Three points to be observed here: first, life is not fair, get over that and make the choice. Second: Speaking of choices, Life is chock full of choices. Seems this young lady has a choice, now she should grow up enough to make that choice and live with it. Third: This father wants to address outdated traditions! Aw, c'mon...how much more outdated can it be than to insist your female family members swath themselves in rags because apparently the male members of the community are incapable of controlling themselves?

Besides all that, why would any decent, faithful muslim family insist that their chaste, muslim daughter submit herself, or even be permitted to attend, a primarily male institution to presumably pursue a primarily male profession? They're such liberals to allow that abrogation of their religious requirements, but they demand that sweetie-cheeks not be denied her head rag?
Maybe the girl should find more realistic goals for her educational future (if she's been accepted at the Citadel, her credentials should gain her admittance into some pretty special schools). If she cannot accept established, and yes, traditional standards, she should make another choice.

Family of cadet considers legal action after The Citadel denies request to wear a hijab

CAIR is immediately involved. The Muslim female is "heartbroken" that she cannot attend the rigorous state run military themed school. She wants to wear a jihab. The Citadel has had the same uniform since....well....forever.

The Citadel uniform is this....

View attachment 74372

NOT THIS.....

View attachment 74373
I hope the family doesn't sue. We don't need the Supreme Court getting their fingers into this pie, too.
A hijab is culturally important, but so is the uniform to an officer. I don't think she should give up her career over it.
She should get the boot. Immediately!

You wear the uniform or you hit the road.
That's what I said. Hope she doesn't choose the hijab over a good career.

Family of cadet considers legal action after The Citadel denies request to wear a hijab

CAIR is immediately involved. The Muslim female is "heartbroken" that she cannot attend the rigorous state run military themed school. She wants to wear a jihab. The Citadel has had the same uniform since....well....forever.

The Citadel uniform is this....

View attachment 74372

NOT THIS.....

View attachment 74373

The "NOT THIS"...isn't a hijab btw.
Right. A hijab doesn't have the face veil.

Heartbroken. I wonder.

Just like driving hours to try and get someone to marry you

-Geaux

Forum List

Back