HERE WE GO: House Democrats Launch Offensive to Force Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas to Recuse Himself From Trump Immunity Case

Sounds misogynist to me.
Na, if was husband it would be the same thing....

If she wanted to go running around in politics you can expect this to happen.
"In general, a judge will recuse himself from any case to which he has a personal connection, e.g. a case that involves relatives or friends, or former client, or a member of the judge’s former law firm, or a former business associate, or some other circumstance that might create a risk of his impartiality being called into question."

Thomas would clearly have his impartiality being called into question considering his wife's involvement...

Why are ye upset at Democrats, it was one your own that acted like an idiot..

Feel free to put me on ignore. This is not a PG site.
I feel you and I are on the same side and frankly I hope my side is better than the Democrats. Just letting you know how it looks. I have no intentions of putting you on ignore Col.

Judge Thomas has a very material interest in the case... Judges have to have the appearance of impartiality..

Do you understand that Judges can't rule on cases where themselves or their family are apart off? It makes a a mockery of justice...
Trump and his life is at stake. I am sure that you have a clue anyhow Thomas will rule. But to shut down his wife, she is banned from free speech and can't talk to any of the staff? If this was for Biden one believes you would flip on a dime to defend Thomas and his wife.

Why don't the DEMS ask SOTOMAYOR to recuse herself? She is not impartial.
They know very well that they know just how their Justices will rule. And being heavily biased makes no difference to any of the left.

Trump and his life is at stake. I am sure that you have a clue anyhow Thomas will rule. But to shut down his wife, she is banned from free speech and can't talk to any of the staff? If this was for Biden one believes you would flip on a dime to defend Thomas and his wife.
Ginni Thomas should have known better, it is not Biden's or Democrats fault...

Please stop blaming Democrats because some MAGAs are fucking idiots.

BREAKING: Corrupt Republican Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is caught in another humiliating scandal as he’s exposed for pushing a MAGA congressman to boost justices' salaries.

Clearly, there is nothing Clarence Thomas loves more than money…

The secret scheming was revealed by an investigation by ProPublica. Reportedly, Thomas said that “one or more justices will leave soon” unless Congress increased their salaries.

The same Congressman said that he thought that Thomas — who had recklessly gotten himself deep into debt with his lavish lifestyle — might actually retire if his pay wasn’t bumped. If only we had been so lucky...

At the time, Thomas’s salary was $173,600, which equates to $300,000 today. For reference, the national salary average in America is $60,575.

In other words, Thomas wants to live like a king while he strips away all of our rights on behalf of his far-right billionaire benefactors.

Driven by greed, Thomas also pushed for the ban on speaking fees for justices to be lifted — a change that would open the flood gates for Supreme Court corruption even worse than what we have right now.

This man is an utter disgrace. His finances need to be thoroughly investigated immediately and if crimes are discovered he must be impeached, removed, and prosecuted.

May be an image of 1 person

But Judge Engeron’s wife can be as anti-Trump as she wants, right? No recusal. Remember how the most ethically-on-high Elena Kagan recused herself from all of the Obamacare cases? You know, the Obamacare she helped to create? No recusal!

Justice Thomas won't be intimidated by these fools.

Democrats are Vermim that need to be restricted.

Forum List

Back