Health Care Going To Supreme Court And Obama Has A Plan; Get Rid Of C. Thomas

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mudwhistle, Oct 7, 2011.

1. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,194
    [​IMG]

The Democrats have a problem. They know that when the lawsuits against the constitutionality of the Health Care bill go to the Supreme Court they'll lose. So what do they plan on doing about it? Go after the only black on the court with accusations of ethics violations.

So Democrats have mobilized to take out one of the conservative judges to swing the balance of the court to their side.....and they chose Clarence Thomas. I think these people are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel here.

They're claiming that questions about Thomas's wife's income haven't been answered.......problem is by law they aren't required to answer them....but that never stopped a lib from starting a rolling shit-storm over an issue that they have no real legal standing on. :cuckoo:

What's even better is the fact that Thomas is Black and his wife is White....so they can take out a uppity black and a racially mixed couple all with one swipe. This is utterly despicable of the Democrats. It puts the lie to their "We are the party of minorities and we support ethnic equality more then the GOP does" mantra.

Hasn't Clarence Thomas been through enough??? According to 46 House Democrats apparently not.

Now I know why somebody invented axe-handles.

2. mudwhistle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,194
    :eusa_eh:

3. Sarah G

Sarah G When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,985
    He should not be a supreme court justice anyway, the man is ignorant and nothing but a yes man. I can't believe he has sat on the bench this long.

His wife is an even bigger moron than he is.

4. mudwhistle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,194
    He's sat on the bench this long because it's a life-time appointment. Hello!!!!

I remember back in 92 right before I went to Kuwait watching that travesty on national television. Joe Biden was the chairman of what Thomas called "A high-tech lynching".

It was a disgrace.

And I suppose just because his wife asked for an apology from Anita Hill she's a moron.

You could tell Hill was lying. She was scared shitless because the Dems put her up to telling us stories about hairs on a coke and Long John Silver.

It was utterly despicable.

Every other member of Clarence Thomas team said the bitch was lying her ass off. They said she acted like she was better then the rest of them from day one. They said Thomas was a great boss and a great legal mind.

But because he was black and conservative the Dems wanted to make an example of him to anyone else who ever dared to step out of line.

Well, I believe the perps of this cluster will burn in hell for eternity. And I say that with love and compassion by the way. :eusa_angel:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2011
  5. The Rabbi

The Rabbi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,214
    Because black men have no place on the Supreme Court, right?