Here We Go Again: Ex-Staffer Comes Forward Saying She Had Sex With Newt Gingrich

I'm surprised it took this long for some woman to make an accusatioin. Newt is leading in the polls after all.

Same thing happened to Cain. Lead in the polls and all these woman come leaping out of the woodwork with tales of sexual harassment or an affair.

Its getting rather old and very repetative to say the least.

maybe you should stop picking this kind of candidate then?

:thup:

Gee, I'm guessing 'she' didn't pick him. :cuckoo:

He hasn't been "picked" yet.

Unlike some folks all these accusations don't bother me at all because I think they are just someone trying to bring down whoever is leading.

I really don't care what people do in their private lives. As long as your not a serial rapist, murder or armed robber you can carry on for all I care.

Its pretty laughable really. All you have to do is lead in the polls and your a womanizer. No one has to prove it. Just make the accusation.

I'm surprised it took this long for some woman to make an accusatioin. Newt is leading in the polls after all.

Same thing happened to Cain. Lead in the polls and all these woman come leaping out of the woodwork with tales of sexual harassment or an affair.

Happened to? You make it sound like a tornado hit their house or something. :lol:

No, they did this to themselves with their actions.

Are Ron Paul, Jon Huntsman, and Mitt Romney the only serious GOP candidates to embrace serious conservative social value morality?

Again your implication is that the left hasn't any 'social values' so you don't hold your candidates to any standards and they can screw as many women as they want? That's your logic here, really? :lol:

Democrats do not run on family values. It doesn't mean they don't have any, just that they don't introduce it into their political campaigns.

It's the hypocrisy, not the sex.

Right, by that logic, as long as you don't set any standards then you can do whatever the hell you want and it's 'okay'. And since all of this has been public for many many years, I'm guessing Newt hasn't made any comments about 'family values' one way or the other for a very long time. Or is just 'implied' because he's a republican? :cuckoo:

Happened to? You make it sound like a tornado hit their house or something. :lol:

No, they did this to themselves with their actions.

Are Ron Paul, Jon Huntsman, and Mitt Romney the only serious GOP candidates to embrace serious conservative social value morality?

Again your implication is that the left hasn't any 'social values' so you don't hold your candidates to any standards and they can screw as many women as they want? That's your logic here, really? :lol:

Democrats do not run on family values. It doesn't mean they don't have any, just that they don't introduce it into their political campaigns.

It's the hypocrisy, not the sex.

Oh and you know these accusations are true??

As far as I've heard and read its all he said she said.

I finally had to do it.

First add to my ignore list in the entire time I've been at usmessage board.

Congratulations Mr. Shaman. You've pushed me so far with your stupid crayolas I can't stand it anymore.
....And, you can't stay away.....

:eusa_whistle:

Anne Manning is old news.

She came out years ago saying this about Newt.

The only surprise is that she is speaking out again.
.....For the benefit o'....

TEABAGGERS!!!!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

They will not report on Larry Sinclair. That has already been established. The MSM is in the tank for the Democrats. It has been that way for several decades. If Obama was a Republican,you can bet Larry Sinclair would be a household name by now. The MSM is very corrupt. It is what it is.

If Paul comes up in the polls, either the man will be greeted with healines like "Paul is Impotent" Or Breaking News..."Paul's Mistresses have Dementia and Can't Remember their Affairs.."

They will not report on Larry Sinclair. That has already been established. The MSM is in the tank for the Democrats. It has been that way for several decades. If Obama was a Republican,you can bet Larry Sinclair would be a household name by now. The MSM is very corrupt. It is what it is.
Hey! A Larry Sinclair supporter. That's one way to separate the idiots from the informed.

Hey! A Larry Sinclair supporter. That's one way to separate the idiots from the informed.

Yes,you are clearly an idiot. Obama did eventually have to admit he used Cocaine. Now the homosexual relationship with Sinclair? I just can't say. But you can check out his Press Conference on YouTube. It is interesting.

If Paul comes up in the polls, either the man will be greeted with healines like "Paul is Impotent" Or Breaking News..."Paul's Mistresses have Dementia and Can't Remember their Affairs.."
How 'bout.....

"Paul; The Pre-Sex-Reassignment Years"??

:eusa_whistle:

images

Yes,you are clearly an idiot. Obama did eventually have to admit he used Cocaine. Now the homosexual relationship with Sinclair? I just can't say. But you can check out his Press Conference on YouTube. It is interesting.
Your desperation is showing......

:eusa_boohoo:

Why is he any less credible than any given woman that claimed to have been sexually harrassed by Cain?

And an FYI.....i really wouldnt care about Obama being heterosexual, bisexual or homosexual. It does not change the fact that he is a well educated, articulate, intelligent human being with a vision...and the guts to push for that vision.

Albeit, not a vision I am in agreement with.

What do you mean eventually?

He put it in his fucking book as a voluntary admission for chrissakes.

Gawd. Some folks are so stupid.

Last edited:

Why is he any less credible than any given woman that claimed to have been sexually harrassed by Cain?

And an FYI.....i really wouldnt care about Obama being heterosexual, bisexual or homosexual. It does not change the fact that he is a well educated, articulate, intelligent human being with a vision...and the guts to push for that vision.

Apparently you are not familiar with THE FELON Larry Sinclair.

Really.

Step back, do a little research - and ask yourself if you want to consider Sinclair one of your go-to's. The man is a train-wreck on steroids.

Really.

Step back, do a little research - and ask yourself if you want to consider Sinclair one of your go-to's. The man is a train-wreck on steroids.

I know about him and to be frank, I believe absolutely nothing he says.

But I find it interesting that you referred to him as a felon thus compromising his integrity...which I happen to agree with...

But when Rezko said that Obama did nothing wrong with the deal he made with him, the press and the left were "well, that settles it. He did nothing wrong"

Really.

So him being a Felon automatically means Obama did not have a relationship with him? Seems like a pretty biased and close-minded approach no?

Forum List

Back