Here We Go Again: Ex-Staffer Comes Forward Saying She Had Sex With Newt Gingrich

The accusation is all the proof democrats need.

I don't think it is going to work this time.

Democrats tried to cook up an affair about John McCain and it didn't work.
You are a goddamn liar. That was Karl Rove/Bush who started the rumor in SC that McCain had fathered a Black baby, when in fact he adopted a Black baby.

I'm surprised it took this long for some woman to make an accusatioin. Newt is leading in the polls after all.

Same thing happened to Cain. Lead in the polls and all these woman come leaping out of the woodwork with tales of sexual harassment or an affair.

Its getting rather old.....
.....Like, the INFO, ITSELF!!!!

gop_cry1.jpg

:eusa_boohoo:

I'm surprised it took this long for some woman to make an accusatioin. Newt is leading in the polls after all.

Same thing happened to Cain. Lead in the polls and all these woman come leaping out of the woodwork with tales of sexual harassment or an affair.

Its getting rather old and very repetative to say the least.

maybe you should stop picking this kind of candidate then?

:thup:

Gee, I'm guessing 'she' didn't pick him. :cuckoo:

Gosh how I wish Bachmann were ahead in the polls.

The fun we will all have when all the women come out of the woodwork claiming to have had sex with Michelle.
This is the face.....

MICHELE-BACHMANN-CRAZY+EYESarge300.jpg

....of a President??!!!

woman_screaming1.png

By all means keep the discussion OFF the ISSUES. Lord knows obama's got a loser with that.

Are Ron Paul, Jon Huntsman, and Mitt Romney the only serious GOP candidates to embrace serious conservative social value morality?

Again your implication is that the left hasn't any 'social values' so you don't hold your candidates to any standards and they can screw as many women as they want? That's your logic here, really? :lol:

I finally had to do it.

First add to my ignore list in the entire time I've been at usmessage board.

Congratulations Mr. Shaman. You've pushed me so far with your stupid crayolas I can't stand it anymore.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
By all means keep the discussion OFF the ISSUES. Lord knows obama's got a loser with that.

I can see the Obama speech now...

Vote for me and you will be voting for a man who has had sex with the least amount of women over the last 20 years.

As of the issues at hand like the eocnomy and jobs? I said THE LEAST AMOUNT OF WOMEN OVER THE LAST 20 YEARS......oh yeah....and .....9-11 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally had to do it.

Congratulations Mr. Shaman. You've pushed me so far with your stupid crayolas I can't stand it anymore.

I didnt put him on ignore...I simply scroll right past him. I actually thank hiom for making it obvious that the posts are his with his multi color, center justified crapola,

Sort of makes me wonder if Mitt Romney is gay. I mean, where's all the women saying they had sex with him?
He only needed one - Ann, his wife. Don't they have 8 children, or something?

Same thing with Ron Paul, Michele Bachmann, and Rick Santorum. Can anyone imagine either of them ever having an affair? Just not in their character.

All of those sources are liberal to the core.
What does that matter? Either it's true or it isn't. Can you prove that it isn't?

exactly what this has become...

Proving that UNPROVEN allegations are not true.

I always thought it was the other way around....you allege, you must prove it.

Heck....I want Obama to prove to me that he did not masturbate to pictures of rhinocerouses mating. I heard people claimed to have seen him do it..

Think he can prove he didnt?

They're idiots, you might as well talk to a 2 year old rather than try and reason with them. :D

Is the goal of these accusations to get only homosexuals to run for office so they can't have women making these accusations at everyone? I'm sure that will make liberals very happy.

I can see the Obama speech now...

Vote for me and you will be voting for a man who has had sex with the least amount of women over the last 20 years.

As of the issues at hand like the eocnomy and jobs? I said THE LEAST AMOUNT OF WOMEN OVER THE LAST 20 YEARS......oh yeah....and .....9-11 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I thought the 'left' considers sex a great thing, and it's no one else's business who you have it with, or how many times. All this time they're just a bunch of damn prudes, who knew? :lol:

I finally had to do it.

I didnt put him on ignore...I simply scroll right past him. I actually thank hiom for making it obvious that the posts are his with his multi color, center justified crapola,
I used to just scroll too, but it is amazing how refreshing it is to just not have to see such routine childishness.

Happened to? You make it sound like a tornado hit their house or something. :lol:

No, they did this to themselves with their actions.

Are Ron Paul, Jon Huntsman, and Mitt Romney the only serious GOP candidates to embrace serious conservative social value morality?

Again your implication is that the left hasn't any 'social values' so you don't hold your candidates to any standards and they can screw as many women as they want? That's your logic here, really? :lol:

Democrats do not run on family values. It doesn't mean they don't have any, just that they don't introduce it into their political campaigns.

It's the hypocrisy, not the sex.

Happened to? You make it sound like a tornado hit their house or something. :lol:

No, they did this to themselves with their actions.

Democrats do not run on family values. It doesn't mean they don't have any, just that they don't introduce it into their political campaigns.

It's the hypocrisy, not the sex.

look at your avatar.

It is not the sex and it is not the hypocrisy.

It is your desire to discredit anyone who thinks differentlky than you do.

Be a man and admit it......or dont. I really dont care either way.

Forum List

Back