Here We Go Again: Ex-Staffer Comes Forward Saying She Had Sex With Newt Gingrich

Why is he any less credible than any given woman that claimed to have been sexually harrassed by Cain?

And an FYI.....i really wouldnt care about Obama being heterosexual, bisexual or homosexual. It does not change the fact that he is a well educated, articulate, intelligent human being with a vision...and the guts to push for that vision.

Albeit, not a vision I am in agreement with.
Apparently you are not familiar with THE FELON Larry Sinclair.

Really.

Step back, do a little research - and ask yourself if you want to consider Sinclair one of your go-to's. The man is a train-wreck on steroids.

I know about him and to be frank, I believe absolutely nothing he says.

But I find it interesting that you referred to him as a felon thus compromising his integrity...which I happen to agree with...

But when Rezko said that Obama did nothing wrong with the deal he made with him, the press and the left were "well, that settles it. He did nothing wrong"
do you see me puffing up Rezko?

Guy's an idiot and also a felon.

Maybe you should alert Fox news so they can "well, unsettle it..."

Why is he any less credible than any given woman that claimed to have been sexually harrassed by Cain?

And an FYI.....i really wouldnt care about Obama being heterosexual, bisexual or homosexual. It does not change the fact that he is a well educated, articulate, intelligent human being with a vision...and the guts to push for that vision.

Really.

Step back, do a little research - and ask yourself if you want to consider Sinclair one of your go-to's. The man is a train-wreck on steroids.

So him being a Felon automatically means Obama did not have a relationship with him? Seems like a pretty biased and close-minded approach no?

omgggggggggggggggg :cuckoo:

Really.

I know about him and to be frank, I believe absolutely nothing he says.

But I find it interesting that you referred to him as a felon thus compromising his integrity...which I happen to agree with...

But when Rezko said that Obama did nothing wrong with the deal he made with him, the press and the left were "well, that settles it. He did nothing wrong"
do you see me puffing up Rezko?

Guy's an idiot and also a felon.

Maybe you should alert Fox news so they can "well, unsettle it..."

Gave up on fox news 2 weeks ago...thanks to a discussion I had with Ravi.

Really.

So him being a Felon automatically means Obama did not have a relationship with him? Seems like a pretty biased and close-minded approach no?
Ohh geeze.

There is not one part of Sinclair's story that is true. He''s a near toothless, mentally unstable whackjob who was convicted of FRAUD.

sinclair_teeth2-1.jpg

Larry Sinclair

If you want to go on believing him, be my guest. It just saves me the time of knowing who to take seriously.

Really.

It's not just Sinclair. There's Donald Young, Nate Spencer and Larry Bland, all gay and tied romantically directly to Obama.

Really.

No...it means his credibility is an issue.

Just as that woman accuser that was found to have had unfounded accusations in the past of previous employers.

And what the fuck difference does it make?

Would it make Obama any less of a President if he was bi sexual?

They will not report on Larry Sinclair. That has already been established. The MSM is in the tank for the Democrats. It has been that way for several decades. If Obama was a Republican,you can bet Larry Sinclair would be a household name by now. The MSM is very corrupt. It is what it is.
Hey! A Larry Sinclair supporter. That's one way to separate the idiots from the informed.

I agree. His vision ain't mine either.

Barrys personal life is just that. Personal and I could care less about it anymore than I care about Newts, Cains or anyone elses.

The story has more holes in it than a swiss cheese and Sinclair is far from credible.

However if this story had been about Romney, Newt or any other GOP candidate the LSM would have had it on air 24/7 for ever.

Really.

It's not just Sinclair. There's Donald Young, Nate Spencer and Larry Bland, all gay and tied romantically directly to Obama.
No one cares what you think, you racist bastard.

Hey! A Larry Sinclair supporter. That's one way to separate the idiots from the informed.

Barrys personal life is just that. Personal and I could care less about it anymore than I care about Newts, Cains or anyone elses.

The story has more holes in it than a swiss cheese and Sinclair is far from credible.

However if this story had been about Romney, Newt or any other GOP candidate the LSM would have had it on air 24/7 for ever.
That's bullshit.

If there were anything to it, it would have puffed up big...why? Because of ratings.

The media thrives on sordid sex scandals.

Damn. Anyone who has sex with something this ugly deserves to be investigated.

You think a giant man baby (Newt) cares when he looks like he does?

Ahhhhhh.....you see an ugly librarian looking women. I see pent up sexual energy. once those glasses come off and she shakes her hair out, who knows....you might be in for the ride of your life. :D

Besides, remember the advice Benjamin Franklin gave to young men: "Your wife is for status and your mistress for love. And do not overlook the uncomely woman; she is grateful for your affections."

Look this is a bunch of horseshit. Newt's affairs have been well documented and are old news. There's nothing new here. I look at some of these posts about how he's a pervert. Why 'cause he got blown? Pffft.....if getting a hummer makes one a pervert this is one fucked up, sexually deviant society.

I like how libocalypse never used this thread as a segway to bring up the discussion he tried to have which was quickly moved into the "flame thread" category.

Go play in your own thread.

This is a Newt Gingrich thread.

If Larry Sinclair had alleged a relationship with a Republican,he would be a Democrat-backed Superstar right now. He would be on the front pages and covers of every Liberal Media rag in this country. The View,CNN,and NBC would have lined up to pay him $Millions to appear. That's just how our corrupt MSM operates. It is sad but it has been that way for a very long time.

That's bullshit.

If there were anything to it, it would have puffed up big...why? Because of ratings.

Not true. The liberal media protected Obama as their darling clean negro running for President. The didn't want to print anything negative that would shine him in a bad light. The hypocrisy was phenominal during the 08 election. There needs to be a investigation into Donald Young, Nate Spencer and Larry Bland, all gay and tied romantically directly to Obama. It's ironic that not ONE woman has ever come forward saying she had a relationship with Barack Obama prior to him hooking up with Michelle......again, not one.

That's bullshit.

I believe thats what I said. Sinclairs story is bullshit. He even failed a poly on it.

The LSM didn't go with the story though probably because it was about Barry and not a Rep.

That's bullshit.

I believe thats what I said. Sinclairs story is bullshit. He even failed a poly on it.

The LSM didn't go with the story though probably because it was about Barry and not a Rep.
Poly tests aren't accurate and they can be manipulated. Sinclair probably told the truth but the results were probably tampered in order to ridicule him and protect Obama. He even provided Obama's cell phone numbers.

I'm surprised it took this long for some woman to make an accusatioin. Newt is leading in the polls after all.

Same thing happened to Cain. Lead in the polls and all these woman come leaping out of the woodwork with tales of sexual harassment or an affair.

Its getting rather old and very repetative to say the least.

Happened to? You make it sound like a tornado hit their house or something. :lol:

No, they did this to themselves with their actions.

Again your implication is that the left hasn't any 'social values' so you don't hold your candidates to any standards and they can screw as many women as they want? That's your logic here, really? :lol:

Democrats do not run on family values. It doesn't mean they don't have any, just that they don't introduce it into their political campaigns.

It's the hypocrisy, not the sex.

look at your avatar.

It is not the sex and it is not the hypocrisy.

It is your desire to discredit anyone who thinks differentlky than you do.

Be a man and admit it......or dont. I really dont care either way.
What about my avatar? Newt is a clown, and has been for 20 years.

maybe you should stop picking this kind of candidate then?

:thup:

Gee, I'm guessing 'she' didn't pick him. :cuckoo:

He hasn't been "picked" yet.

Unlike some folks all these accusations don't bother me at all because I think they are just someone trying to bring down whoever is leading.

I really don't care what people do in their private lives. As long as your not a serial rapist, murder or armed robber you can carry on for all I care.

Its pretty laughable really. All you have to do is lead in the polls and your a womanizer. No one has to prove it. Just make the accusation.

Are you claiming that Newt is innocent of being a womanizer? :lol:

Forum List

Back