Here We Go Again: Ex-Staffer Comes Forward Saying She Had Sex With Newt Gingrich

Who would admit this? What kind of money hungry person could possibly admit she had sex with Newt?

If this turns out to be true...Are you ready to support Ron Paul?

Ron Paul is old, cranky and goofy - but IMO he's certainly the most honorable of the GOP bunch. But, no, I wouldn't support Ron Paul.

Obama leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, but he's far better than anything the GOP has to offer.

Goodnight...
just wondering if you realized you are contradicting yourself in the same sentence... like obumer

fyi anyone is better than obumer...russia/china want ww3

Did I read this supposedly happened in 1977?

and you gotta love...They weren't going to say anything.....but

this is all getting quite boring

Who would admit this? What kind of money hungry person could possibly admit she had sex with Newt?
I feel the same. Isn't bestiality illegal............unless you're in the military ?

I ran into a post a few days back that shown at least half the states in this country it's perfectly legal to fuck your dog(newt) in.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Last edited:
There are probably a lot of ex staffers with whom Newtie screwed around. It certainly wouldn't be a surprise to anyone would it? Newt's a serial adulterer after all. I'm sure he'll just chalk it up to patriotism...

The accusation is all the proof democrats need.

I don't think it is going to work this time.

Democrats tried to cook up an affair about John McCain and it didn't work.

article-2071215-0F1817B400000578-208_224x423.jpg

Damn. Anyone who has sex with something this ugly deserves to be investigated.

Does she live in the Amish community or something?

If I were powerful political figure and wanted to fool around I'd be choosing much better looking women than that.

It's like when the Governator was foolin around with his nanny. When the pics came out it was obvious that Maria was much better lookin'. I mean, why can't a guy keep his standards up? Why does he gotta' go slummin'?

My wife asked me if I'd ever fool around on her and I said "Oh yeah!". She was a little upset and asked why. I said "Hey, if Jennifer Lopez or Angelina Jolie or one of a long list of rich Hollywood Starlets wanted to run away with me I'd be gone!"

She just laughed and said "Those girls are never gonna' want you". I said "Yeah, you're right. But I do have standards and If I'm gonna' ruin my marriage it's gonna' be with some who's worth it."

Forum List

Back