Playmate playmate offers DETAILS abt. affair with Trump early in his 3rd marriage

One has to ask oneself: What kind of woman would willingly get naked and in bed with Trump? Not that I don't find Trump disgusting, but I don't think that I would invite this woman to the prom, either.

You really have to ask this ?

Do you think this is the first time a young beautiful woman has jumped in bed with a wealthy old crusty fart ?

Ever see the dinosaur that Anna Nicole Smith spread her legs for ?
He made Trump look like Fabio.

Mainly what is now being revealed by this flap about Trump banging bimbos is the AWESOME hypocrisy of the liberals and Mockingbird Stream Media.
Just freeeking awesome

How many more days will Melania last before she files for divorce on the grounds of infidelity and skips town with the kid.

Closest guest gets a heartfelt compliment from the losing USMB enemy of their choosing.

Doc's guess: 101 days

Of all the things I could give a fuck less about. I don't think we have even had a president that has NOT stuck his dick in some strange places in the last fifity fuckin years! Shocked? Why? You fuckin liberals gave us Bubba Clinton and your pointing fingers at Bubba Trump?

Fuck you, He could piss on Nancy Pelousi on stage on camera and I could give a royal fuck less! Now goddammit, he don't drink of drug. (Yours did by the way!) He sticks his dick in women. (Another shit stain) Obama failure. Bubba Trump likes to fuck beautiful women. And yes, he made have stuck his dick in a "few extras" and I don't give a fuck. I was never mad at Bill for doing it! I was mad he lied about it.

My 401k looks fine and other investments coming up. Future looks just fine. If he publicly pissed on Pelousi I would put him up for the medal of honor.

The only think that would make your posts more annoying is the size 6 bold in ALL CAPS.

Sheesh - stop yelling

Last edited:
And we care because??????

OH wait, I know. Because he is the only man to have an affair. Woman either.
So says a member of a party that claimed to give a shit about family values?

Nope. That would be wrong. You seem to think you know, but you are proving you do not know anything, other than how to jump to conclusions. I have said many times I am NOT a Party person.

And there we have it.......no more moral high ground. Glad we cleared that up.

Who cares about moral high ground any more? Reid lied on the Floor of Congress and no one seemed to care about that, seems you only care about the moral high ground when it suits you which means it is meaningless.

Frankly, I don't give a rat's ass that Trump gets $130,000 blow jobs behind his wife's back. I'm just highly amused how the religious Right sticks with him.

Mainly what is now being revealed by this flap about Trump banging bimbos is the AWESOME hypocrisy of the liberals and Mockingbird Stream Media.
Just freeeking awesome
So the " OMG OMG OMG" Monica crowd turning around & electing Trump isn't?

The main reason people are talking about this because of the Republican hypocrisy & all that Christian Right Trump voters.

Just freeeking awesome
So the " OMG OMG OMG" Monica crowd turning around & electing Trump isn't?

The main reason people are talking about this because of the Republican hypocrisy & all that Christian Right Trump voters.

The truth is that liberals EXPECT this kind of behavior from Trump. In fact, if he wasn't a serial cheater, then that would be newsworthy.

So says a member of a party that claimed to give a shit about family values?
Well you did want us to accept perversion as normal. Now heterosexual sex just isn't that important.

Why should we care what Trump was doing all those years ago?

Maybe he was trying out for #4? Although he offered to PAY HER so maybe he doesn't marry the ones he tries to pay? Anyway, she said no. This was not a one and done. It went on for quite awhile not too long after he married #3. Even took her to his 'marital' bed.

She had a ND contract with the National Enquirer so I'll assume Trump won't call her a LIAR. But we'll see. She even voted for him! Isn't that special??

Ex-Playboy model shares fresh details on alleged love affair with Trump
Los Angeles Times
22 MAR 2018 AT 23:41 ET

A former Playboy model recalled having sex with Donald Trump dozens of times in the early years of the president's marriage to Melania Trump, sharing elaborate details in an interview televised Thursday of what she described as a 10-month love affair.

Karen McDougal, the magazine's 1998 Playmate of the Year, told CNN that she was racked with guilt about Trump cheating on his wife, especially when he showed her the couple's Trump Tower penthouse apartment when Melania was not home.

"That just puts a little stab in your heart," McDougal told anchor Anderson Cooper. "I couldn't wait to get out of the apartment, actually."

McDougal, 46, said Trump flirted with her when they met in 2006 at a Playboy Mansion party celebrating the taping of an "Apprentice" episode there. He asked for her phone number, then invited her to meet for dinner a week later at the Beverly Hills Hotel, she said.

His bodyguard, Keith Schiller, picked her up and drove her to the hotel, where after a nice dinner in his bungalow McDougal had sex with Trump, she told CNN. Trump, she said, offered her money at the end of the evening, but she turned him down and told him she wasn't that type of woman.

She recalled feeling deeply hurt. "I was crying in the back seat of the car," she said.
But they grew to love one another and wound up seeing each other at least five times a month until she broke up with him in April 2007, according to McDougal.

"If he weren't married, I wouldn't have any regrets," she said.

McDougal said she was a Republican and voted for Trump...

Ex-Playboy model shares fresh details on alleged love affair with Trump
:sleeping-smiley-015:

Because Trump is now so Teflon after two years of leftwing lies, that they have resorted to this same old slander horse crap.

I am sure that Trump has had his whores over the years, but I doubt that any of them have enough memory left to remember him, lol.

Well you did want us to accept perversion as normal. Now heterosexual sex just isn't that important.

Why should we care what Trump was doing all those years ago?

If Trump was a cross dressing queer the media would be denouncing these people as liars.

Forum List

Back