Here We Go Again: Ex-Staffer Comes Forward Saying She Had Sex With Newt Gingrich

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Her name is Anne Manning and shes a ex staffer of Newts and she has decided to come forward to tell her story. She has told the National Enquire that Newt who cheated on his prior two wives is a lying hypocrit. Anne Manning claims she performed a sex act on him in his Washington D.C. hotel room and that they had a affair. Well I guess since Newt is leading comfortably in the polls, it's his turn now for media sabotage. Mitt ought to enjoy this. I am still waiting on the media to report on Larry Sinclair, Donald Young, Nate Spencer and Larry Bland, all gay and tied directly to Obama.

article-2071215-0F1817B400000578-208_224x423.jpg

'Newt Gingrich is a sex addict and a hypocrite,' say experts and ex-staffer Anne Manning | Mail Online

‘He always talks about being big on family values but he doesn’t practice what he preaches,’ Ms Manning told the National Enquirer.

‘I wasn’t planning to say a word about him, but voters need to know what sort of man they’re being asked to support,’ the businesswoman added.

‘If Newt acted in the way Anne alleged, his behaviour is consistent with sex addicts,’ sex addiction expert George Collins told the National Enquirer

Last edited:
gingrich-family.jpg

Battle of the Holy Jesusistanis

by JollyRoger

“We had oral sex. He prefers that modus operandi because then he can say, ‘I never slept with her.’” – Anne Manning (who was also married at the time.)

“We would have won in 1974 if we could have kept him out of the office, screwing her [a young volunteer] on the desk.” – Dot Crews, his campaign scheduler at the time

“He walked out in the spring of 1980…. By September, I went into the hospital for my third surgery. The two girls came to see me, and said, “Daddy is downstairs. Could he come up?” When he got there, he wanted to discuss the terms of the divorce while I was recovering from my surgery.” – Jackie, his first wife.

Newt pressed his first wife to sign divorce papers while she was still in the hospital recovering from cancer surgery. He also graciously said “She isn’t young enough or pretty enough to be the President’s wife.” But his second marriage hasn’t been that smooth either. Newt and Marianne have been separated – “frankly”, she told the Washington Post in June 1989, “it’s been on and off for some time.”

“She isn’t young enough or pretty enough to be the President’s wife.” – Newt, on his first wife.

Several newspapers are now reporting that Newt Gingrich is dating and basically living with Callista Bisek, a “willowy blond Congressional aide 23 years his junior.” Biske, 33, has been spending nights at Gingrich’s apartment near the Capitol and has her own key. In an amazing act of hypocrisy, Gingrich was apparently dating Bisek all during Clinton-Lewinsky adultery scandal, even as he proclaimed family values and bitterly criticized the President for his adultery.

More: Battle of the Holy Jesusistanis | Plutocrap

• Banned
O'shit.

Wouldn't suprise me if it was Mitt Romney doing this.
This is Mitt’s style and that’s what his staff has been working on. He has NOTHING to offer - this is all he knows - to smear - it’s the liberal in him. It may very well be coordinated. Nancy Pelousy attacking Gingrich on Monday with the threats was quite a tell.

<snip, snip, snip>
Newt pressed his first wife to sign divorce papers while she was still in the hospital recovering from cancer surgery. Battle of the Holy Jesusistanis | Plutocrap

FAIL!!!

She was getting a biopsy, not recovering from cancer surgery.
It would help if you actually got your info from several sources to form your opinion. You may actually earn some credibility.

I know you are smarter than that!

DOUBLE FAIL!
You lose cred by using this website that depicts Newt as a Nazi.

Adultery, Dishonesty & Corruption Aren’t “Baggage”

In this age of euphemisms, it’s rare to hear a spade called a spade any more. No one is blind any more, they’re “visually impaired.” We don’t put criminals in jail any longer; we house “career offenders.” And we don’t bomb the crap out of countries that cross us, we engage in “kinetic military actions.” So, it shouldn’t come as much of a surprise to anyone who follows GOP politics that former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich is often referred to as “having a lot of baggage.”

Let’s clarify something up front. Adultery, dishonesty, and corruption aren’t “baggage.” They are the outward signs of an inner lack of integrity and character. They are the symptoms of an unprincipled and dishonorable life. They are like the oft-overlooked tiny wormhole on the shiny red apple that leads to a rotten inner core. When we ignore the symptomatic signposts that warn us of serious character flaws, we end up with bad politicians who do bad things to our country, our system of government, and ultimately, to us.

Newt Gingrich is the only Speaker of the House in history to have been disciplined for ethics violations. Eighty-four ethics charges were brought against him. In order to avoid a full hearing, Gingrich negotiated a settlement in which eighty-three of the charges were dropped, and he was sanctioned for the remaining charge by a House vote of 395 to 28 and fined $300,000 on January 21, 1997. And let’s not forget that this was while the Republicans had a majority in the House!

At age 16, Newt Gingrich slept with his high school math teacher, Jackie Battley, whom he eventually married in 1962 when he was 19, and she was 26. Perhaps this sort of thing was accepted with a wink and a nod in the early 1960&#8242;s, but today, we call such behavior “statutory rape” and “inappropriate teacher-student relationships.” There are plenty of female high school teachers languishing in prisons today for exactly the same behavior.

Consider this narrative, which appeared in a 1995 Vanity Faire article about Gingrich:

In the spring of 1977, [Anne Manning, who admitted to a relationship with Gingrich that started during his 1976 campaign] was in Washington to attend a census-bureaus workshop when Gingrich took her to dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant. He met her back at her modest hotel room. “We had oral sex,” she says. “He prefers that… because then he can say, “I never slept with her.” Indeed, before Gingrich left that evening, she says, he threatened her: “If you ever tell anybody about this, I’ll say you’re lying.”

During that same period, one of Newt Gingrich’s neighbors told the following story about him:

Kip Carter, who lived a few doors down from the couple, saw more than he wanted to. “We had been out working a football game —I think it was the Bowdon game— and we would split up. It was a Friday night. I had Newt’s daughters, Jackie Sue and Kathy, with me. We were all supposed to meet back at this professor’s house. It was a milk-and-cookies kind of shakedown thing, buck up the troops. I was cutting across the yard to go up the driveway. There was a car there. As I got to the car, I saw Newt in the passenger seat and one of the guys’ wives with her head in his lap going up and down. Newt kind of turned and gave me his little-boy smile. Fortunately, Jackie Sue and Kathy were a lot younger and shorter then.

More: Corruption | America Needs Mitt

The Inner Quest Of Newt Gingrich | The Long March Of Newt Gingrich | FRONTLINE | PBS

Newt Gingrich’s Second Wife Dishes Hard To Esquire: His Money Woes, His Philandering, His Meltdown | TPMMuckraker

All depends on Newts 'footwork'. If he can stay on his toes & dance his way out of reach of the religious rights jabs/punches he'll remain a major contender. If not, expect to see Newt starting to take on a LOT of punishment. Newt's big advantage is this all happened a loooooong time ago. People as a rule could care less what another person did 20/30 years ago... unless it's politically motivated!!!

Adultery, Dishonesty & Corruption Aren’t “Baggage”

In this age of euphemisms, it’s rare to hear a spade called a spade any more. No one is blind any more, they’re “visually impaired.” We don’t put criminals in jail any longer; we house “career offenders.” And we don’t bomb the crap out of countries that cross us, we engage in “kinetic military actions.” So, it shouldn’t come as much of a surprise to anyone who follows GOP politics that former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich is often referred to as “having a lot of baggage.”

Let’s clarify something up front. Adultery, dishonesty, and corruption aren’t “baggage.” They are the outward signs of an inner lack of integrity and character. They are the symptoms of an unprincipled and dishonorable life. They are like the oft-overlooked tiny wormhole on the shiny red apple that leads to a rotten inner core. When we ignore the symptomatic signposts that warn us of serious character flaws, we end up with bad politicians who do bad things to our country, our system of government, and ultimately, to us.

Newt Gingrich is the only Speaker of the House in history to have been disciplined for ethics violations. Eighty-four ethics charges were brought against him. In order to avoid a full hearing, Gingrich negotiated a settlement in which eighty-three of the charges were dropped, and he was sanctioned for the remaining charge by a House vote of 395 to 28 and fined $300,000 on January 21, 1997. And let’s not forget that this was while the Republicans had a majority in the House!

At age 16, Newt Gingrich slept with his high school math teacher, Jackie Battley, whom he eventually married in 1962 when he was 19, and she was 26. Perhaps this sort of thing was accepted with a wink and a nod in the early 1960&#8242;s, but today, we call such behavior “statutory rape” and “inappropriate teacher-student relationships.” There are plenty of female high school teachers languishing in prisons today for exactly the same behavior.

Consider this narrative, which appeared in a 1995 Vanity Faire article about Gingrich:

In the spring of 1977, [Anne Manning, who admitted to a relationship with Gingrich that started during his 1976 campaign] was in Washington to attend a census-bureaus workshop when Gingrich took her to dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant. He met her back at her modest hotel room. “We had oral sex,” she says. “He prefers that… because then he can say, “I never slept with her.” Indeed, before Gingrich left that evening, she says, he threatened her: “If you ever tell anybody about this, I’ll say you’re lying.”

During that same period, one of Newt Gingrich’s neighbors told the following story about him:

Kip Carter, who lived a few doors down from the couple, saw more than he wanted to. “We had been out working a football game —I think it was the Bowdon game— and we would split up. It was a Friday night. I had Newt’s daughters, Jackie Sue and Kathy, with me. We were all supposed to meet back at this professor’s house. It was a milk-and-cookies kind of shakedown thing, buck up the troops. I was cutting across the yard to go up the driveway. There was a car there. As I got to the car, I saw Newt in the passenger seat and one of the guys’ wives with her head in his lap going up and down. Newt kind of turned and gave me his little-boy smile. Fortunately, Jackie Sue and Kathy were a lot younger and shorter then.

The Inner Quest Of Newt Gingrich | The Long March Of Newt Gingrich | FRONTLINE | PBS

Newt Gingrich’s Second Wife Dishes Hard To Esquire: His Money Woes, His Philandering, His Meltdown | TPMMuckraker
All of those sources are liberal to the core.

1-three-wives.png

Newt's three wives: Jackie, Marianne, Callista

Gingrich’s second wife, Marianne, described how she learned that Gingrich wanted a divorce:

“Marianne went to the doctor and was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. In early May — just before Mother’s Day — she went to Ohio to visit her mother. She told Esquire that Gingrich didn’t return her calls for two days — which, for a man that usually checked in several times a day, was quite unusual. And when he finally returned her calls, that’s when she knew. He wanted to talk in person, he said. “I said, ‘No, we need to talk now.’ Marianne responded, “There’s somebody else, isn’t there?” She kind of guessed it, of course. Women usually do. But did she know the woman was in her apartment, eating off her plates, sleeping in her bed?”

In fact, Gingrich admitted the affair to Marianne just days after after giving a speech in Erie, Pennsylvania about the importance of family values. He divorced Marianne, and in 2000, Gingrich married Callista Bisek, his congressional staffer, with whom he’d carried on an affair for 6 years. In 2009, Gingrich – a Southern Baptist since college – converted to Catholicism, Bisek’s religion.

If this turns out to be true...Are you ready to support Ron Paul?

Ron Paul is old, cranky and goofy - but IMO he's certainly the most honorable of the GOP bunch. But, no, I wouldn't support Ron Paul.

Obama leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, but he's far better than anything the GOP has to offer.

Goodnight...

I am still waiting on the media to report on Larry Sinclair, Donald Young, Nate Spencer and Larry Bland, all gay and tied directly to Obama.

Sooo, are you suggesting that Obama may be a gay/bi-sexual monkey...?

Forum List

Back