Here goes ANOTHER $50,000,000,000.00

move_right

Rookie
Sep 2, 2005
geez, that man burns cash up like a failing business. don't get me wrong, I think anyone paying attention would know which side of the political table I reside on but this is nuts. ANOTHER $50 billion!?! wow, that's alot of cash. I can't help but wonder if my house got flooded would he pay for MY house? I don't think so, but then again he's really not paying for it. We are. What about homeowners insurance? What about ANY type of insurance? Not only are we paying the bill but wer'e also paying him. It's crazy. It's like he's got this credit card that he can use while he's in office and then when he gets out of office he doesn't have to pay for it. It's our problem. Why should I even work hard and have an education? Why should I try to pull my own weight in the country when I can just slouch and run scams and be successful?

How much does it really cost? Could it really be this much of an expense? $50billion is enough to rebuild the ENTIRE state isn't it?

don't flame me. I was kind of tossing this one out there to see how people felt about it. I don't mean for this to be offensive or rude in any way. I voted for Bush and therefore I have the right to say that he's driving this country into an economic grave.

what does everyone else think?

It will cost much more than 50 billion to rebuild the city and there is no way in hell you could rebuild the entire state with 50 billion dollars. You underestimate Louisiana.

There isn't any perhaps about it. This will take much more than 50 billion dollars. We might be looking at somewhere in the area of 200 billion dollars.

for what? just to rebuild the city and the business districts? really $200billion? I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm not a contractor. I'm just questioning the dollar amount.

as for the houses, if you weren't smart enough to have insurance, boo hoo.
I'm not paying to rebuild your house. no one helped me build my house. no one gave me a 2k debit card to buy a big screen. I had to buy all that myself.

everyone cries unity. If we would adopt more of a "every man for themselves" policy there would be more hard working people around. It's just easier to leech off of others. :gives:

It's the same general principal with the whole gays getting married thing. who care anymore? morally it's wrong. we know that, but in the state this country is in since I've been alive... why not? who cares. Let's just let everyone into the country and let everyone do whatever they want. Let's keep rewarding the slouches and overtaxing the hard working people. screw it.

Why is gay people getting married immoral? Seriously I could care less if gay people get married and unless you are gay you shouldn't really care either.

wow... not even going to open that can of worms. that would require an entirely new forum.

move_right said:
for what? just to rebuild the city and the business districts? really $200billion? I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm not a contractor. I'm just questioning the dollar amount.

as for the houses, if you weren't smart enough to have insurance, boo hoo.
I'm not paying to rebuild your house. no one helped me build my house. no one gave me a 2k debit card to buy a big screen. I had to buy all that myself.

everyone cries unity. If we would adopt more of a "every man for themselves" policy there would be more hard working people around. It's just easier to leech off of others. :gives:

It's the same general principal with the whole gays getting married thing. who care anymore? morally it's wrong. we know that, but in the state this country is in since I've been alive... why not? who cares. Let's just let everyone into the country and let everyone do whatever they want. Let's keep rewarding the slouches and overtaxing the hard working people. screw it.

Bet?

bet what Gunny? That's awesome there's a gunny on here. I feel like I am back in the beloved Corps again.

move_right said:
bet what Gunny? That's awesome there's a gunny on here. I feel like I am back in the beloved Corps again.

Bet you'll be paying for lots of houses before it's through.

And PEGWINN is a MSGT. He's the ranking Marine around here.

Forum List

Back