Eric Swalwell calls for Comer's resignation

You want me to recount the mountain of evidence against the Bidens? Nah bro, im all good with that. If your refusal to acknowledge the obvious requires a fuckload of work for me, im out. :dunno:
I don’t need “the mountain”, just give me one little morsel. Anything to know you’re serious.

Like I said, your refusal to say what the corruption is speaks volumes.

Damn, talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

36751494-9045749-image-a-19_1607753982535.jpg
Is he gay?

I don’t need “the mountain”, just give me one little morsel. Anything to know you’re serious.

Like I said, your refusal to say what the corruption is speaks volumes.
Admitting to firing the prosecutor and using a billion in tax dollars as leverage.

And how is that corrupt?
Burisma asked Hunter to talk to his dad. Hunter talks to his dad and then 3 days later Joe holds a billion dollars over that corrupt nations head in order to fire a the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma. I dont know how things work in your wacky liberal world, but in the real world that is classic political corruption, by definition. :dunno:

Burisma asked Hunter to talk to his dad. Hunter talks to his dad and then 3 days later Joe holds a billion dollars over that corrupt nations head in order to fire a the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma. I dont know how things work in your wacky liberal world, but in the real world that is classic political corruption, by definition. :dunno:
And you have evidence of this investigation into Burisma?

Because the evidence actually shows the prosecutor was a do-nothing corrupt crony who spent more time extorting oligarchs than prosecuting them.

And you have evidence of this investigation into Burisma?

Because the evidence actually shows the prosecutor was a do-nothing corrupt crony who spent more time extorting oligarchs than prosecuting them.

Do-nothing corrupt crony?
Did they pay him $1 million a year?
Despite no expertise and no ability to speak the language?
Oh, wait, that was Hunter,

Forum List

Back