Here are the Days of Country Club Democrats

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
A good ten minute segment about the realignment in America's politics. The Democrats are becoming the party of white affluent voters, while the formerly Democratic working class of multiple stripes are moving towards the GOP.

A good ten minute segment about the realignment in America's politics. The Democrats are becoming the party of white affluent voters, while the formerly Democratic working class of multiple stripes are moving towards the GOP.

Perhaps so, but to go from being a democrat to a MAGA Hell Yes guy is jumping the shark. The GOP should be moderating but it isn't with the influx of ex-dems. They are going more right. Until the mainstream conservatives wrestle power within the party from the Falwell Legions, the GOP will remained stalled out as the party of No!!! and nothing else.

The GOP have been past masters of culture wars and scare tactics: immigrants are stealing your jobs; trans are stealing your metals, atheists are stealing your bibles, Blacks are stealing your jobs and scholarships, schools are indoctrinating your children in CRT, etc. Doesn't matter it they are real issues or not, the tactic works.

The GOP have been past masters of culture wars and scare tactics:
Yeah.... just the Republicans.....

immigrants are stealing your jobs
That's been true for decades.

trans are stealing your metals
I don't know about our metals other than they might like to wear a lot of gold, but they have been stealing medals from women, so that's also true.

atheists are stealing your bibles
It's not a lie that the left has had a tepid war against Christianity in this country for decades, so again, true. Whether or not that is a good or bad thing is a matter of discussion.

, Blacks are stealing your jobs and scholarships
I have literally never heard anyone claim this, unless you're talking about Affirmative Action policies, which again, would make that claim true.

, schools are indoctrinating your children in CRT, etc.
Again, truth, and we've seen endless evidence of it the past couple of years.

Doesn't matter it they are real issues or not, the tactic works.
So you admit they could be real issues, because by and large they are, and that's probably why the tactic is working. One would think the Democrats would look at that and realize their out of mainstream trans-gender, choose my pronouns, and "ignoring skin color is really racism" agenda is the problem, but no, you all seem to want to double down and die on that hill.

The GOP have been past masters of culture wars and scare tactics: immigrants are stealing your jobs; trans are stealing your metals, atheists are stealing your bibles, Blacks are stealing your jobs and scholarships, schools are indoctrinating your children in CRT, etc. Doesn't matter it they are real issues or not, the tactic works.

Except they're not running on any aforementioned. Lol. Well, the never trumper romneys, cheneys, kasich, types do.

Yeah.... just the Republicans.....

That's been true for decades.

I don't know about our metals other than they might like to wear a lot of gold, but they have been stealing medals from women, so that's also true.

It's not a lie that the left has had a tepid war against Christianity in this country for decades, so again, true. Whether or not that is a good or bad thing is a matter of discussion.

I have literally never heard anyone claim this, unless you're talking about Affirmative Action policies, which again, would make that claim true.

Again, truth, and we've seen endless evidence of it the past couple of years.

So you admit they could be real issues, because by and large they are, and that's probably why the tactic is working. One would think the Democrats would look at that and realize their out of mainstream trans-gender, choose my pronouns, and "ignoring skin color is really racism" agenda is the problem, but no, you all seem to want to double down and die on that hill.
The charges are certainly effective on at least some of the electorate as you so aptly have shown. However, when the polices of the GOP and the Dems are compared, the Dem's policies are far friendlier to working class Americans. Maybe it's just me but if I had to choose between a candidate who promised to censor my child's education so as not to make them feel bad and a candidate who promised to work for getting me and my family affordable health care the choice would be easy. Of course I'm White, affluent, and educated so you can't go by me.

I ALREADY DID A THREAD ABOUT IT!

so please close your thread, or merge it with mine, unless of course you're biased, but we're not gonna claim that now, are we?

Last edited:

/thread

Like Mara Lago country club?

Do you ever think?

Unfortunately the Democrat Party is controlled by a small number of corrupt perverted billionaires.

We should punish the Democratic Party until it becomes the party of peace and working folk.

Forum List

Back