Here Are the Boston Bombing 'Suspects'

I almost hope the cowardly fuck makes a run for it and gets the lead bath he is due.

i hope they do NOT kill the little terrorist motherfucker.., we need to get some info from him and any means of extracting that info is just fine with me, water boarding, pulling finger nails, propane torch on his balls.., whatever it takes !

OK ! i know some liarberals here will ask, "what info", simple, i believe they are a part of a network of nation wide terrorists :up:

Tamerlan Tsarnaev 26, who was killed late Thursday in a shootout with police. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

i hope they do NOT kill the little terrorist motherfucker.., we need to get some info from him and any means of extracting that info is just fine with me, water boarding, pulling finger nails, propane torch on his balls.., whatever it takes !

OK ! i know some liarberals here will ask, "what info", simple, i believe they are a part of a network of nation wide terrorists :up:

Tamerlan Tsarnaev 26, who was killed late Thursday in a shootout with police. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

we dont do that

we send them to other countries

for those services

Forum List

Back