Here Are the Boston Bombing 'Suspects'

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago

The FBI has released these:

large.jpg

Don't know what that other fucking thread was about as the FBI is saying all other photos are not credible and a diversion

Thank you New York Post and some USMB posters for diverting the public.

Looks like another Eric and Dillon. Two sick little boys.

So, not really terrorists.

Looks like another Eric and Dillon. Two sick little boys.

So, not really terrorists.

Not really terrorists? Anyone who blows up innocent people with bombs is a terrorist. Whether it was these two certainly remains to be seen.

Can't even get on the FBI site right now.

4:30 Thurs.

American is a amazing place. The media has jumped the gun several times, and there's all kinds of Alex Jones sickness all over the internet, but somehow, the good guys rise above it all.

Thank you FBI and Boston Police.

The FBI has released these:

large.jpg

Don't know what that other fucking thread was about as the FBI is saying all other photos are not credible and a diversion

Thank you New York Post and some USMB posters for diverting the public.

NYP and USMB? :confused:

They were passing photos of the other guys around as well.

Federal authorities passed around images of Barhoun, attempting to learn more information about him, sources told ABC News... Federal law enforcement sources told ABC News they are no longer seeking information about Barhoun or the other man in the photo published in the Post.

Teen: I Am Not the Boston Marathon Bomber - ABC News

Because those aren't them? The FBI has said not to pay attention to any pictures that they haven't released.

That was the one's release by the NY Post!

So the NY Post knows more than the FBI? Did you just miss the press conference with the pictures and video of the suspects?

I just saw they changed that on NY Post. So I stand corrected, but originally they stated they got it from the FBI!

The one guy looks like he's in high school.

Great profile shot.

Their worlds are going to start caving in on them now because there are people out there who must know these two guys.

Great profile shot.

Their worlds are going to start caving in on them now because there are people out there who must know these two guys.

One would think someone knows them. They have to be on the run at this point though, right?

Great profile shot.

One would think someone knows them. They have to be on the run at this point though, right?

Depends. If they're high school kids, they could have gone back home and pretended nothing happened.

Great profile shot.

I wouldn't credit these two with that much intelligence. Anyone can get a recipe to make a bomb like that, but to walk around past in-store security cameras with your baseball cap on backwards reveals just how arrogant that kid is.

Weren't they thinking about cameras?

Whether they knew it or not, they wanted to be caught. They were so drunk on being able to watch the viral video of the bombing that they didn't take any serious precautions to hide themselves more cleverly.

I bet they're caught by the end of the weekend.

Great profile shot.

I wouldn't credit these two with that much intelligence. Anyone can get a recipe to make a bomb like that, but to walk around past in-store security cameras with your baseball cap on backwards reveals just how arrogant that kid is.

Weren't they thinking about cameras?

Whether they knew it or not, they wanted to be caught. They were so drunk on being able to watch the viral video of the bombing that they didn't take any serious precautions to hide themselves more cleverly.

I bet they're caught by the end of the weekend.

With as many people who were there, I hope that someone has caught them in better photos than what has been released. One guy seems to have distinct features, so if they can get him one would think they would have the other too.

How many hours until we find these guys?

Checking CNN now, oh wait... :tongue:

Hopefully soon. I'd gather things will calm down a little faster if this turns out to be some kind of Columbine sick crazy verses an organized terror group (foreign or domestic).

Forum List

Back