Here Are the Boston Bombing 'Suspects'

If they supposedly have a video of one of them dropping a backpack, why haven't we seen it yet? I think they are trying to railroad these guys through. I am smelling a cover-up already.

You just plain smell, because you fail to wipe yourself or shower more than once a month, you stupid, filthy son of a bitch.

I am totally confused. First I read the two guys have come foreward and they are no longer suspects, but so far, all the news I see is that those two are still being sought. So which is it?

Now, will Drudge, Alex Jones, the New York Post and our gaggle of vigilante gang members here apologize to the two other young men?

Naw. Not likely. They're still lookin' for Mooooslem's.
Funny that you would leave out the liberal sites that reported the same thing like CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS...ETC ETC

HYPOCRITE MUCH?

Didn't see 'em or I would have. However, so far as I can tell, everybody was reporting the "story" as Drudge first reported it.
So why don't you demand an apology from Drudge and shut the fuck up about the rest of them?

:ahole-1:

I am totally confused. First I read the two guys have come foreward and they are no longer suspects, but so far, all the news I see is that those two are still being sought. So which is it?

There 2 sets of pictures, one bogus and of innocent people which was circulated by disreputable people, and the other released by the FBI.

The two in post #31 are the real suspects.

I am totally confused. First I read the two guys have come forward and they are no longer suspects, but so far, all the news I see is that those two are still being sought. So which is it?
It is now a different pair of guys.

Which ones are the official ones released by the FBI? I wonder why it's so difficult in this case for them to keep an official story together. There's been a lot of wackiness in the last few days being reported.
Things like this generally start a shitload of rumors. As they are passed around in the media and personal messages, they multiply and mutate into tabloid fodder.

CaféAuLait;7112162 said:
abc_boston_bombing_suspects_2_nt_130418_wg.jpg

I have 2 pressure cookers. Neither would fit in that backpack and be that flat.

Is it possible the pressure cookers were already placed and the backpacks contained the or explosives which made the pressure cookers explode?

I have two pressure cookers and various assorted backpacks. The largest backpack I have won't hold the smalled pressre cooker. I think they are tilting at windmills. If a pressure cooker was involved they need to start looking for a container large enough to hold a pressure cooker. I would bet a cyber dollar that they were placed the night before and if anyone was supposed to do a sweep before the event, they likely didn't.

those two murdering bastards are probably back in afghanistan or iran by now. and Bill Ayers is free and indoctrinating your kids.

what a fucked up country we live in today.

CaféAuLait;7112162 said:

Is it possible the pressure cookers were already placed and the backpacks contained the or explosives which made the pressure cookers explode?

I have two pressure cookers and various assorted backpacks. The largest backpack I have won't hold the smalled pressre cooker. I think they are tilting at windmills. If a pressure cooker was involved they need to start looking for a container large enough to hold a pressure cooker. I would bet a cyber dollar that they were placed the night before and if anyone was supposed to do a sweep before the event, they likely didn't.

I disagree with you. I've owned quite a few pressure cookers (best thing for sterilizing mushroom substrate) and all of them would've fit easily into a big backpack. They're saying they were 6-liter PCs which someone could buy at virtually any upper-end cooking store or at a swap meet.

Personally, I think the bombs were planted the night before. All that was needed was detonation.

CaféAuLait;7112162 said:

I have a small pressure cooker a 6 quart, it would fit in a backpack pretty easy IMO. Here is the remains of the lid:

crime-scene-image-of-pressure-cooker-1.jpg

It looks like it is not much bigger than a 6-8 qt lid, but photos can be deceiving.

Last edited:

Honestly, why are you and your ilk so ass hurt that the bomber(s) could potentially be white? It has nothing to do with you or your ideology and really just makes you look like the closet white supremacists that a lot of people think you are.

My ilk?

You missed the entire point, didn't you?

The point is they are not Brothers Frank. They are white....like you. It will be interesting to see how this turns out...

If it is true, and it's actually them, after they are found guilty, they should be hung in public.

Honestly, why are you and your ilk so ass hurt that the bomber(s) could potentially be white? It has nothing to do with you or your ideology and really just makes you look like the closet white supremacists that a lot of people think you are.

FDNY_responds_to_Weatherman_townhouse_explosion.jpg

When domestic terrorism was cool

It still is 'cool' we have Ayres, Dhorn and Kathy Boudin ( convicted murdered) teach in College's across the country and give speeches and employed at Columbia University and was recently named the 2013 Sheinberg Scholar-in-Residence at NYU Law School.

Ayres penned his memoir and stated at late as 2009 in speecches at colleges he still had no regrets and would do it all over again as stated here in 2001.

No Regrets for a Love Of Explosives - In a Memoir of Sorts, a War Protester Talks of Life With the Weathermen - NYTimes.com

Adding Obama was introduced as Senator Alice Palmer's replacement in Ayres and Dhorn (admitted domestic terrorists) home as her sucessor.They bomber the Penatgon and Capitol before Al Qada did for crying out loud. Police stations were also their target.

Obama once visited '60s radicals - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

The pcitured explosion in your post was the result of their bombs going off before they had placed them at Fort Dix to kill soldiers. Three died. Sickening!

Last edited:

My ilk?

You missed the entire point, didn't you?

The point is they are not Brothers Frank. They are white....like you. It will be interesting to see how this turns out...

Maybe Obama can have a fund raiser at their house?

Haven't seen this posted yet. Here's the FBI's surveillance tape of the suspects. Hmm... not sure what to think.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=M80DXI932OE]Surveillance Video Related to Boston Bombings - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back