Here are the 19 people charged in the indictment

This post shows exactly how much of a sycophant you truly are.
If you're going to use those big words, I suggest you look them up first. I certainly am not praising Trump although he provides hours of entertainment. In a way, I'll hate see him go. It's hard to imagine USMB without Trump. He's the best thing to hit this place since Dubya.

If you're going to use those big words, I suggest you look them up first. I certainly am not praising Trump although he provides hours of entertainment. In a way, I'll hate see him go. It's hard to imagine USMB without Trump. He's the best thing to hit this place since Dubya.
Sycophant, meaning you are a Democrat stooge that in no way suggest you were praising Trump. Not sure how you saw any other way, but there now it's fixed for you.

I never thought of that, but without the crazy criminality of trump, USMB will be a boring place.

The Mafia Boss in Chief has had quite a run. I hope his dirty deeds are near the end.

Yeah, that word seemed out of place?

Sycophant, meaning you are a Democrat stooge that in no way suggest you were praising Trump. Not sure how you saw any other way, but there now it's fixed for you.
You can create your own definition for words, however most of use this thing called a dictionary.

Sycophant - "someone who praises powerful or rich people in a way that is not sincere, usually in order to get some advantage from them " Needless to say, I certainly don't praise Trump nor the democrats. I just consider them the lesser of two evils.

I never thought of that, but without the crazy criminality of trump, USMB will be a boring place.

The Mafia Boss in Chief has had quite a run. I hope his dirty deeds are near the end.
Trump provided fantastic material for posts almost everyday, misstatements as all politicians do from time to time but he gave us so many out right lies and silly shit, like his suggestion of injecting bleach into the human body. Remember when he said, "Nobody Knew Healthcare Could Be So Complicated" and when addressing thousands of Boy Scouts he gives a rambling pollical speech about cocktail parties and rich people having sex on boats. I loved it when he said, "this hurricane is one of the wettest we have ever had, from the standpoint of water" And who will ever forget those wonderful Access Hollywood tapes and the payoffs of the of the pronstars and whores. And now we have not one but four Trump trials. I'll never live to see any president top Trump when it comes to providing us with great material.

We're going to miss him around here.

Forum List

Back