Here are the 19 people charged in the indictment

The guy who you saw trying to plunge you out of the toilet wasn't me. Numbnuts you continue to believe the liars who brought you Trump Russian collusion conspiracy theory
Show the class where I've ever mentioned that, Deputy Shit for Brains. You can't. Again, all you have is your talking points provided by the lying liars YOU listen to.
You can't prove anything you post. Ever. You just spew. Because you are the dumbest muthafucka on this site. No one is close to your stupidity level!

Phony indictments have nothing to do with what Trump does or doesn't do. They get faker and faker and he has a right to stand up for himself under the Constitution.
Poor jimboliar, this isn't going to turn out well for you.
A jury will determine that. There are a total of 91 criminal charges against Trump in 4 separate trials in 3 jurisdictions. I don’t think there is any way Trump will walk away without felony convictions. If voters elect him, he can shutdown federal investigations but he can’t stop the state trials.

A jury will determine that. There are a total of 91 criminal charges against Trump in 4 separate trials in 3 jurisdictions. I don’t think there is any way Trump will walk away without felony convictions. If voters elect him, he can shutdown federal investigations but he can’t stop the state trials.
Exactly! The Georgia case is not going away. He is scared to death. trump has been creaking the law for years and getting away with it. The day of reckoning is coming.

You hit the nail on the head. Donald Trump has done as he pleased throughout his life. When he was young Daddy protected. After inheriting 175 million his lawyers protected. As president he relied on power of his office. As a private citizen, there is no protection for his crimes. Hi only hope is the protection afforded to the office of the presidency. For Trimp, election is not an option, it is a necessity.
It's a shame you knucklehead's are so damned jealous and envious of Donald Trump, that you are thinking that you can destroy this nation over your damned jealousy and hatred.

I know, why don't you take your ace down to the river and jump in with a bar of lye soap and with a wire brush, then maybe just maybe you might get clean enough to go over and shine his shoes.

Exactly! The Georgia case is not going away. He is scared to death. trump has been creaking the law for years and getting away with it. The day of reckoning is coming.
Throughout his life, he skated on the edge of the law and when he went over the edge, he always got rescued, by his dad, by his cooperate attorneys, by the office of the presidency he held. Now he is going to answer for his deeds. Doing as you please with no regard for others nor the law is coming to an end.

Hopefully, the courts will make an example of him to discourage other Trump wannabes.

Last edited:
It's a shame you knucklehead's are so damned jealous and envious of Donald Trump, that you are thinking that you can destroy this nation over your damned jealousy and hatred.

I know, why don't you take your ace down to the river and jump in with a bar of lye soap and with a wire brush, then maybe just maybe you might get clean enough to go over and shine his shoes.
The only people envious of Trump are other Trump wannabes in the republican party. When the courts rule, no one is going to be envious of Trump.

Throughout his life, he skated on the edge of the law and when he went over the edge, he always got rescued, by his dad, by his cooperate attorneys, by the office of the presidency he held. Now he is going to answer for his deeds. Doing as you please with no regard for others nor the law is coming to an end.

Hopefully, the courts will make an example of him to discourage other Trump wannabes.
Change the name to Biden, and it might be believable.

I know it is hard for you to believe but the nation survived for 240 years without Trump and it will continue to survive without his brilliant leadership and sterling character. We will miss his smiling face on the news and wish him well in his new home and his retirement.

screenshot_trumpbars_twitter_05192021.jpg

Last edited:
And the the criminal indictment score card stands...
Donald Trump 91
Joe Biden 0

Trump is the winner with the grand prize of 121 years in prison.
This post shows exactly how much of a sycophant you truly are.

Forum List

Back