Help with watch please.

Watch? Does it come with a cap?

HatWatchcapBlu.jpg

I used to be good at setting watches. :lol:
I worked at a jewelry counter, and hated every minute of it. People need to learn how to clean their watches.

I have about a dozen watches of various kinds. I got one about 3 years ago that needs a few links removed from the band, but I never seem to have time to go have them removed. Which brings me to my question, if you have a watch, how is it you never have time??

NOTE: My father used to say, son you can reach in your pocket and pull out a hundred dollar bill, but you can never reach in your pocket and pull time.

And my favorite watches are the see through type. How about you?

It's a watch, not a thermometer!

Combining the best elements of Pathfinder & Sea Pathfinder, Casio introduces the best Pathfinder to date. The Multi-Band 5 Atomic Solar Pathfinder steps beyond its core competencies of Digital Compass, Altimeter, Barometer and Thermometer by adding Tide and Moon Graphs and Moon Age Data. And if that wasn’t enough, it's 200M Water Resistant!

shintao your father sounds wise, exhibition watches are nice.

It's a watch, not a thermometer!

Combining the best elements of Pathfinder & Sea Pathfinder, Casio introduces the best Pathfinder to date. The Multi-Band 5 Atomic Solar Pathfinder steps beyond its core competencies of Digital Compass, Altimeter, Barometer and Thermometer by adding Tide and Moon Graphs and Moon Age Data. And if that wasn’t enough, it's 200M Water Resistant!

shintao your father sounds wise, exhibition watches are nice.

Hmm, imagine going to 200m in water and then checking your barometer. LOL!

Forum List

Back