Help with a word please

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Okay, when someone has limited vocabulary, there's a word, one word to describe....which I can't find in any book because all words alphabetically ordered :crybaby:

What is this word please?

• Banned
Okay, when someone has limited vocabulary, there's a word, one word to describe....which I can't find in any book because all words alphabetically ordered :crybaby:

Progtard

This word isn't in my books, is it American?

A progtard is a left loon, the only words they screech are bigot, homophobic, racist, Bbbuuut Boooosh, etc

Well that's correct, but not word I can't think of.

Inerudite? Unlettered? I'm not sure there is one word in English that exactly describes what you say. Illiterate is more commonly used but it actually means unable to read/write.

Inerudite? Unlettered? I'm not sure there is one word in English that exactly describes what you say. Illiterate is more commonly used but it actually means unable to read/write.

Ah, it's similar to illiterate....thanks, now....I look in the book.

The word is inarticulate....OMG too much, this felt like something pressing on my brain!

You are a gem, illiterate, whilst not the word, very similar and it took me to the letter "I" so I could narrow it all down, and I found the word and it's inarticulate.

Oh at times like those I've just had I can understand why people take to drinking :wine:

Bizarrely, that's a word I have trouble remembering as well.

If its what I think it is, its the verbal equivalent of "literate".

This was a big crisis situation, now solved.

That was like, well if you went to bed with Leftist man....and him being of course Politically Correct, NOTHING was allowed to happen, because he'd be afraid of offending you if any....touching occured.

Yes THAT'S HOW frustrating it was not being able to remember the word Inarticulate.

:smoke:

Forum List

Back