"Help us bring Jews to Israel" ads

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Flipping through channels the other night I stumbled on a show called like "News from Israel" on one of the big Protestant channels. Gave it a few minutes viewing and it was some guy soliciting donations to help bring some Asians from their country to Israel. At first I thought, "that's nice" but then it occured to me, "Wait a second. Why is a Christian helping get Jews to Israel from abroad?" Reason's simple and kinda disturbing. Christians who believe we're in the End Times and the Apocalypse is imminent believe the world, such as it is, will end only when most of the world's Jews reside in Israel. So this wasn't Christian charity so much as a Dr. Evil-like plan to help bring about the end of the world.

Flipping through channels the other night I stumbled on a show called like "News from Israel" on one of the big Protestant channels. Gave it a few minutes viewing and it was some guy soliciting donations to help bring some Asians from their country to Israel. At first I thought, "that's nice" but then it occured to me, "Wait a second. Why is a Christian helping get Jews to Israel from abroad?" Reason's simple and kinda disturbing. Christians who believe we're in the End Times and the Apocalypse is imminent believe the world, such as it is, will end only when most of the world's Jews reside in Israel. So this wasn't Christian charity so much as a Dr. Evil-like plan to help bring about the end of the world.

All funded by the christer goyim so their delusional end times can occur :cuckoo:

All funded by the christer goyim so their delusional end times can occur :cuckoo:

you mean scammed by the christer goyim to pocket the money. Much lot a lot of charities.

Sorry no. That prophesy has been fulfilled. The Jews have returned home to an Israel. And from the north, and from Ethiopia, And the migration will continue until Christ returns. According to the Word, there will be Muslims fighting against the Jews that will realize they have a Jewish ancestry, and will go to Israel to fight with them.

The Bible doesn't say all Jews must reside in Israel. It's not big enough in it's present state to accommodate all of the Jews in the world. Queen Elisabeth and her whole tribe would have to relocate..
Jews in foreign countries are in danger. Help getting them out of the hostile environments seems a worthy enough cause. Persecution is a terrible condition. Blessing Israel has kept us a blessed nation. We no longer support Israel. It shows.

As for end times. Google for a web site that lists end time prophesy and see if any are recognizable in this generation. I heard one on tv yesterday.
OK. used to have a couple earthquakes a year. They're up to over 200 a year now.

We've asked God to leave and He has taken His blessings and His Restrainer with Him. Drought, fire, flood, tornadoes, hurricanes, sink holes, and crop failure now ravage our land. And politically correct doesn't seem to be able to do a thing about it. Getting down on our knees and inviting Him back would.

Last edited:
There weren't "a couple of earthquakes a year." There have always been tens of thousands of earthquakes every year around the world. There have also always been fires, floods, drought, crop failure, etc.

You're missing the point.

There is nothing wrong with assisting the Jews in their desire to return to Israel. If someone needs a plane ticket home why not help out and buy them one? I've done it myself and never once did I feel I was doing it to help bring about a fulfilment of scripture. If a persons life is in danger and they desire to return to their homeland and you can help them? Why not help them? If you were living during WWII and watching what was happening to the Jews would you not do all you could to help them escape? I would hope that you would! Saving a life is always the right thing to do. No matter who it is. A muslim that needs to escape from a dangerous land should be given the same assistance. Saving lives is righteous thing to do. No matter whose life it is you are saving.

Last edited:
There weren't "a couple of earthquakes a year." There have always been tens of thousands of earthquakes every year around the world. There have also always been fires, floods, drought, crop failure, etc.

You're missing the point.

The point is saving lives. Not fulfilling a prophesy. It is about saving lives, Unkotare.

Forum List

Back