Help the Homeless, they just may kill you.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
Helping the homeless might get to be a hazard as one kind woman found out the hard way by being murdered. No it was not a illegal

A Maryland woman was stabbed to death Saturday after she rolled down her car window to give money to a woman who was holding a sign that read, “Please help me feed my baby,” police said.

Jacquelyn Smith, 52, was killed around 12:30 a.m. Saturday while she was in her automobile with two other relatives in Baltimore after attending a family gathering, FOX Baltimore reported. Smith was in the front passenger seat when she spotted a woman who appeared to be holding a baby and a cardboard sign asking for help.

Glad she wasn't attacked by a white homeless man!
The suspect was described as a black male in his 30’s, approximately 6’ tall with a goatee.

The woman was described as a black female in her 20’s, approximately 5’4” tall, and wearing a brown jacket.

Helping the homeless might get to be a hazard as one kind woman found out the hard way by being murdered. No it was not a illegal

A Maryland woman was stabbed to death Saturday after she rolled down her car window to give money to a woman who was holding a sign that read, “Please help me feed my baby,” police said.

Jacquelyn Smith, 52, was killed around 12:30 a.m. Saturday while she was in her automobile with two other relatives in Baltimore after attending a family gathering, FOX Baltimore reported. Smith was in the front passenger seat when she spotted a woman who appeared to be holding a baby and a cardboard sign asking for help.
No good deed, goes unpunished...Baltimore Maryland the liberal lunatic playground.

This is a saying that means that actions intended to be kind to people often go unappreciated or are met with outright hostility. Or, if the kind act was appreciated, it often leads to even more requests, thus creating a sense of 'punishment' for the originator of the kind act.

en.wiktionary.org/.../no_good_deed_goes_unpunished
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/no_good_deed_goes_unpunished
I used to give money to the homeless, until I found out about the pan handler event on 60 minutes. Today I give to Fisher House, because that money is actually used to help those in need...

A beggar on the street chooses his lifestyle to beg, it is not my responsibility or governments to take care of him. His choice, he has to live by it, or die by it...

From the link ...

According to police, the man then lunged for Smith’s wallet and the two began struggling over it. The suspect then pulled out a knife and stabbed the victim in the torso.

The man and woman fled the scene.

Family rushed Smith to an area hospital, where she died a short time later.

If you really want to help a homeless person give to a charity that does help them. Habitat for humanity is one.

Why do people like going to prison?

They never think they will go to prison. They believe that they are only retrieving their own property and will get away with it.

It's best when seeing a black person to go the other direction.

Never encourage this. I'm a heartless bastard toward these types.
go get help where help is offered.

They never think they will go to prison. They believe that they are only retrieving their own property and will get away with it.

It's best when seeing a black person to go the other direction.
Now that is some advice I would never heed. I do avoid conservatives but there is a reason for that.

Why they don't ask you for money..they just tell you to get off their lawn..

I work with the homeless and will be the first person to tell you that you should not trust them. The people in the OP are probably crack addicts and it is an extreme example, but a lot of them have issues. even the people in transitional living housing who seem to be heading in the right direction can turn on a dime and make your day a living hell.

I would not help a human being if they were bleeding to death and I had the last band aid. I'd do anything for an animal but the people can lay there.

Never give money to people on the street. I have heard this happen DOZENS of times. Not with the murder always, but with people reaching into the car to snatch something and run. Happens routinely.

Do not give money to people on the road.

My advice, is you find a charity that helps the poor. Setup an automatic withdraw from your bank to donate whatever amount you feel is reasonable.

If you want to help poor people more than this, then go down the shelter once every month, and spend 3 hours serving dinners. I did that every single week for years.

But NEVER give money to random people on the street. You are not helping them. You are not improving their lives. You are feeding their drug habit, and you have a high chance of being robbed. In this case, murdered.

I don't understand what prompted the question..... but....

A: I don't think this person is thinking about going to prison. He was likely hopped up on drugs, and just wanted money, and stabbing her was just to get her to release the wallet.

B: Prison means you don't have to work anymore to get what you need to survive. Prisons too often have drugs in the population. Many times prisoners build friendships with other criminals like them, and thus it's like a big family reunion. I've actually seen stories of people intentionally did criminals acts, specifically to go back to prison.

Forum List

Back