Help the Homeless, they just may kill you.

None of the homeless can be trusted and if you are smart you will never open the window of your car to give them anything.

To them, you are nothing but a mark they can exploit.

Helping the homeless might get to be a hazard as one kind woman found out the hard way by being murdered. No it was not a illegal

A Maryland woman was stabbed to death Saturday after she rolled down her car window to give money to a woman who was holding a sign that read, “Please help me feed my baby,” police said.

Jacquelyn Smith, 52, was killed around 12:30 a.m. Saturday while she was in her automobile with two other relatives in Baltimore after attending a family gathering, FOX Baltimore reported. Smith was in the front passenger seat when she spotted a woman who appeared to be holding a baby and a cardboard sign asking for help.
No good deed, goes unpunished...Baltimore Maryland the liberal lunatic playground.

This is a saying that means that actions intended to be kind to people often go unappreciated or are met with outright hostility. Or, if the kind act was appreciated, it often leads to even more requests, thus creating a sense of 'punishment' for the originator of the kind act.

en.wiktionary.org/.../no_good_deed_goes_unpunished
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/no_good_deed_goes_unpunished
I used to give money to the homeless, until I found out about the pan handler event on 60 minutes. Today I give to Fisher House, because that money is actually used to help those in need...

A beggar on the street chooses his lifestyle to beg, it is not my responsibility or governments to take care of him. His choice, he has to live by it, or die by it...
Exactly. I give through Chaplain services during the holidays or donations of food/ toiletries to the actual senior communities and food panties/food drives through out the year. Things were you actually know donations go to people in need.

I do know people who drive around giving homeless folks meals and blessing bags and I worry about their safety sometimes. Some of these people are mentally unstable and you never know what your going to come across. Not worth the risk.

Forum List

Back