Help!!! My rep count is stuck!!!!!

Not to change the subject but you haven't repped me yet today. Wouldn't you like to share the honor with Red Dawn of being the one who makes it hit 100?

If he wants to make sure the UP arrow on your rep count is working, I'll be more than happy to make sure the DOWN arrow is working.

If he wants to make sure the UP arrow on your rep count is working, I'll be more than happy to make sure the DOWN arrow is working.

:eusa_eh:
Well then, if he pos reps me, we'll just keep it between me and him.

Hey, rep is always good. Is the idea of facing a blizzard in a few hours worthy? :lol:

Weather here has been deteriorating for the past few hours, watch out Dis!

344 PM CST MON JAN 12 2009

...BLIZZARD WARNING IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT UNTIL NOON
TUESDAY...

A BLIZZARD WARNING WILL GO INTO EFFECT BEGINNING MIDNIGHT TONIGHT
FOR MUCH OF NORTHERN ILLINOIS AND NORTHWEST INDIANA...INCLUDING
THE CITY OF CHICAGO.

AT 300 PM CST...A LOW PRESSURE CENTER WAS LOCATED OVER CENTRAL
IOWA. THIS SYSTEM WILL DELIVER 2 TO 5 INCHES OF POWDERY SNOW
ACROSS THE AREA THIS EVENING AS IT TRACKS SOUTH OF THE QUAD
CITIES...THEN EASTWARD ACROSS NORTHWESTERN INDIANA BY MIDNIGHT.

AS THIS LOW MOVES EAST OF THE AREA AROUND MIDNIGHT...FALLING SNOW
WILL DIMINISH...BUT STRONG NORTHWEST WINDS WILL DEVELOP. WINDS
WERE GUSTING TO AROUND 40 MPH ACROSS SOUTHWEST MINNESOTA AND
NORTHWEST IOWA THIS AFTERNOON.

AS THESE WINDS SHIFT EASTWARD BEHIND THE DEPARTING LOW PRESSURE
CENTER...CONSIDERABLE BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOW WILL DEVELOP.
WHITE OUT CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED FOR A PERIOD LATE TONIGHT INTO
EARLY TUESDAY MORNING...ESPECIALLY IN OPEN COUNTRY.

TRAVEL ACROSS NORTHERN ILLINOIS AND NORTHWEST INDIANA SHOULD BE
BROUGHT TO COMPLETION BY LATE THIS EVENING. TRAVEL CONDITIONS ARE
EXPECTED TO BECOME DANGEROUS AFTER MIDNIGHT.

I might be too far north.. Southern WI is supposed to get 10-12".. They're still trying to decide if we're going to get hit with that, or get about an inch with subzero temps.

Like that secret won't be out if he shoves you to 100.

(I got rep for offering to help, tho) :badgrin:
It could be anyone repping me. Thousands do, you know, on a daily basis, for some it's a daily ritual of worship. :eusa_whistle:

It could be anyone repping me. Thousands do, you know, on a daily basis, for some it's a daily ritual of worship. :eusa_whistle:

That's ok. My offer to help stands, come hell, or high water. :)

Told you I had a big heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, rep is always good. Is the idea of facing a blizzard in a few hours worthy? :lol:

Weather here has been deteriorating for the past few hours, watch out Dis!

Craaaaaaaaap. In an hour, my forcast went from cold and a little windy to snowing like hell when I wasn't looking, and a total fall of 4" before tomorrow morning.

Thanks a LOT, Annie. :mad:

Craaaaaaaaap. In an hour, my forcast went from cold and a little windy to snowing like hell when I wasn't looking, and a total fall of 4" before tomorrow morning.

Thanks a LOT, Annie. :mad:

It's snowing buckets and temps are starting to drop. We had (revised) 12" on Saturday, (very wet snow); looking at another 4-5" tonight, (very powdery). Then the winds pick up causing blizzard conditions. Sigh. I already told my principal I will not leave until it's light out, if the winds are up. I'm really hoping for a snow day, but looks like Wednesday is supposed to be worse with snow.

Most of the municipalities are not salting, they don't have the $$ to do so. My 'old hometown' is, but even there my brother says the revenues are down over 10% of projected. I'm about 40 minutes from school during the summer, tomorrow is appearing to be a 2 hour drive.

Somebody with a lot of rep power, please rep me so I can get to 70................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thank you! :eusa_pray:

Somebody with a lot of rep power, please rep me so I can get to 70................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thank you! :eusa_pray:
hmmm, i wonder why you dont like your current rep

:lol:

Forum List

Back