Help!!! My rep count is stuck!!!!!

Success at last!! I've hit 100 !

:happy-1::woohoo::happy-1::woohoo::happy-1::woohoo:

I don't know it if was Echo's or BatBay's rep that did it but thank you both! You are cordially in vited along with Red Dawn to sit with me at the head table during the sit down dinner at the celebration !!!

Everyone's invited. Even those who neg rep me :eusa_naughty:, or don't rep me at all .

Party time!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I don't know it if was Echo's or BatBay's rep that did it but thank you both! You are cordially in vited along with Red Dawn to sit with me at the head table during the sit down dinner at the celebration !!!

Everyone's invited. Even those who neg rep me :eusa_naughty:, or don't rep me at all .

watch out, gunny might hit you with a neg for some of those comments

LOL

Now, why did you mention my name?
People might get the wrong idea about me.

LOL! From xsited1 :
"I am so happy for you! You should put this on your resume!"

watch out, gunny might hit you with a neg for some of those comments

LOL
No way. I only do neg rep to return neg rep. I'm anti neg rep. If I don't like someone's posts I say so in the thread.

Now, why did you mention my name?
People might get the wrong idea about me.

Don't worry, I won't show the rep comment you gave me. Now that would really give then the wrong idea about you!

:lol:

664789c6oez1lkq4.gif
, everyone, who helped me attain my goal of three digit rep power.

I hope you all enjoyed the bash I threw last night to celebrate and aren't too hung over. Anyone who forgot their gift bags can still retrieve them at the coatcheck.

Having attained my dream I am now retiring as one of USMB's most notorious rep whores. I shall now dedicate my life to improving the rep scores of other, less fortunate folk. I shall now become the former rep ho with a heart of gold. Please submit your applications for grants to The Anguille Foundation for Sustainable Unabashed Rep Development. aka AFSURD

664789c6oez1lkq4.gif

I hope you all enjoyed the bash I threw last night to celebrate and aren't too hung over. Anyone who forgot their gift bags can still retrieve them at the coatcheck.

Having attained my dream I am now retiring as one of USMB's most notorious rep whores. I shall now dedicate my life to improving the rep scores of other, less fortunate folk. I shall now become the former rep ho with a heart of gold. Please submit your applications for grants to The Anguille Foundation for Sustainable Unabashed Rep Development. aka AFSURD

Liar--you're addicted. Mani needs to make a poll for us on how long it is before you fall off the rep wagon. :lol:

Last edited:
664789c6oez1lkq4.gif

*sob* I haven't gotten any rep in a while.

Forum List

Back