Help me Shogun!

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
I need to know if I should get my ass to the Megadeth/Slayer concert that's coming to town. I like Megadeth but don't know how they are live. I don't know shit about Slayer. And if I do go, can you recommend some Slayer to familiarize myself with beforehand?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS_gbccJTiY]YouTube - Slayer- Raining Blood/Black Magic (live) video[/ame]

jesus fucking christ, mani, GO. when news of that show dropped I furiously looked for a show near here and i'm shit out of luck. if you send me plane tickets i'll buy the show tickets.. hehehe

as to your question, check out the albums Hell Awaits, Reign in Blood, South of Heaven and Seasons in the Abyss. Then go ahead and skip the album they put out in the 90s and resume with God Hates Us All and their latest, Christ Illusion. Of all the metal bands that meant something I have to say that Slayer managed to not puss out as they aged. Christ Illusion is a damn good album.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JnzYlKxwXU]YouTube - Slayer - Skeleton Christ (album version)[/ame]

Slayer's good for beer runs and bathroom breaks. :D

I doubt you have ever been to a Slayer show....... tell us all about Britney will ya?

Who're you kidding, Pudge Nugget?? I was likely listening to Slayer while your ass was still in diapers.

Of couse, that was just last week... :cool:

right on rock cougar! - still sporting a mullet and wearing your camel toe acidwash jeans with matching jean jacket?

I doubt you have ever been to a Slayer show....... tell us all about Britney will ya?

Who're you kidding, Pudge Nugget?? I was likely listening to Slayer while your ass was still in diapers.

right on rock cougar! - still sporting a mullet and wearing your camel toe acidwash jeans with matching jean jacket?

Mullets were gone by then.

You should have said big hair and slutty make-up. :)

dude...... Show No Mercy came out in 83 primetime for camel toe jeans, mullets and acid wash.

mullets.png

Mullets were gone by then.

You should have said big hair and slutty make-up. :)

dude.. mullets never died. they just get dyed. People were rocking mullets until 92 when smells like teen spirit popped the 80s metal bubble.

Must be a regional thing.

The odd exception notwithstanding, I haven't seen a mullet around here since the late-70's.

Forum List

Back