Help me Shogun!

must be. I assure you that here in the midwest the mullet is alive and well and thriving at gun shows and deer stands everywhere.

i didn't see your post.

am I a serious metalhead? I used to be during my formative years.

i didn't see your post.

am I a serious metalhead? I used to be during my formative years.

do you still listen for any new stuff and buy albums?

I bought Slayer's last album. I have a wider range of musical taste this side of college. Was introduced to Amon Amarth this summer. Have a friend who is a giant Opeth fan. i can't say that I've been real excited about anything offered by many of the old metal bands lately. Hell, the best metal song I look forward to hearing on the radio these days is Twisted Sister's 12 days of xmas. Cannibal Corpse is just becomming farcial, really. Deicide is a goddamn joke. I;m pretty sure Sepultura wandered into the rain forrest and was eaten by cannibals after they broke up. Of course, we all remember what happened with diamond darrell (rip). I don't ever WANT to mention metallica. Even megadeth has become pussified after losing marty and nick. I am interested to see if Anthax puts out another album with joey belladonna. These are all reasons why I respect Slayer as much as I do. 20 plus years and they are still badass.

New stuff I like - Mastodon, Lamb of God (which went to #1 album for sales in Canuckistan) and The Sword. But you are right - Sepultura great but gone and Megadave has lost the old sound.....Slayer does still kick ass and I hope they head this way

Oh shit!

Looks like Soggy and JayC are about to get a room, smoke a bowl, crank the Slayer and play with each other's dongs. :lol:

I need to know if I should get my ass to the Megadeth/Slayer concert that's coming to town. I like Megadeth but don't know how they are live. I don't know shit about Slayer. And if I do go, can you recommend some Slayer to familiarize myself with beforehand?

Fuck why not ask me :) I say GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUDWLp1yIWw[/ame]

Oh shit!

Looks like Soggy and JayC are about to get a room, smoke a bowl, crank the Slayer and play with each other's dongs. :lol:

Did you see me mention Judas Priest anywhere in the above rant?

you may prefer chicks Mani but I would lay down hard cash that any port in a storm is the call at the end of the night......right?

New Topics

Forum List

Back