Help Me Pick a 'Nom de Plume'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody had Pink Lady apples? Those are amazing. Anyway - the difference in taste between organic and non is unbelievable. Taste, texture, size; everything. The non are bigger, less flavorful, and not as crisp.

They are the best. My Costco gets them infrequently, though, so I have to get the next best that they carry, which is Gala.

The prices and sanctimonious attitude of it's fans.

Prices I'll give you.

But where does this charge of sanctimony stem from? I don't see that at all.
Being in proximity to all the ecofascist, foodgestapo, leftwing kook propaganda and purveyors looking down their noses at anyone not wearing hemp or heavier than being underweight by 20% and driving a car that isn't a hybrid.

Then stop going to Phish concerts dummy. Problem solved.

Being in proximity to all the ecofascist, foodgestapo, leftwing kook propaganda and purveyors looking down their noses at anyone not wearing hemp or heavier than being underweight by 20% and driving a car that isn't a hybrid.

Okay, now you're just babbling.
Been to some of the minneapolis co-ops? I haven't seen if they're any better here, but I bet it's hard to be worse. Well, unless I went to some of them in Madison... Then they're probably crazier.

Prices I'll give you.

Then stop going to Phish concerts dummy. Problem solved.

:rofl:

Anybody had Pink Lady apples? Those are amazing. Anyway - the difference in taste between organic and non is unbelievable. Taste, texture, size; everything. The non are bigger, less flavorful, and not as crisp.

They are the best. My Costco gets them infrequently, though, so I have to get the next best that they carry, which is Gala.

jazz are good too

Been to some of the minneapolis co-ops? I haven't seen if they're any better here, but I bet it's hard to be worse. Well, unless I went to some of them in Madison... Then they're probably crazier.

Yup, and St. Paul and surrounding areas. I don't pay attention to people, they cause anxiety.

Because RushSeanBeck has told him that only those wine and cheese Liberals eat organic food, and Liberals are sanctimonious.

You really have to pay attention to whose post you are replying to, mani.
You can't help but broacast ignorance as loudly as you can, can you?

ironic post is ironic
Del, someday someone may mistake you as witty if you keep practicing.

But they'd have to be particularly daft.

Over/under on how long before CG gets a maude to carve out the off-topic posts and put them in the flame zone? :dunno:

Prices I'll give you.

Because RushSeanBeck has told him that only those wine and cheese Liberals eat organic food, and Liberals are sanctimonious.

Good point. But I don't really know much about Big Fitz apart from the fact that he manages to post while being torso deep inside CG's asshole.
He's looking for insight.

Yup, and St. Paul and surrounding areas. I don't pay attention to people, they cause anxiety.
Well, you're fortunate to be able to tune out their nuttiness. I couldn't. Then again, I wasn't one of them. You at least have good camoflage. But getting good tahini in the twin cities is not easy for some reason unless you go into Halal markets (oh HELL no!) and Nuttyass Co-Ops.

Last edited:
I can just picture Manifold swanning around his local farmers' market looking down his nose at anyone who hasn't got a bag-for-life over their shoulder. I'm told that his was woven from Yak hair by the Dalai Lama himself.

The prices and sanctimonious attitude of it's fans.

Prices I'll give you.

HA!!! What did I tell you?

I love being correct!
multi.gif

I can just picture Manifold swanning around his local farmers' market looking down his nose at anyone who hasn't got a bag-for-life over their shoulder. I'm told that his was woven from Yak hair by the Dalai Lama himself.
You must have some really weird farmer's markets. Our are pretty straightforward, just bins and bins of fruits and veggies. Sometimes honey.

Prices I'll give you.

You can't help but broacast ignorance as loudly as you can, can you?
You just finished validating my accusation, dope! :lol:

jazz are good too
I've never even heard of those . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back