Help Me Pick a 'Nom de Plume'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a published book, a children's book (brag brag) lol and I used my real name because I wanted everyone to know it was written and illustrated by meeeeeeee. Lol

Big Fartz said:
Banana_Derp.png

:thup:
Awww look. The parasitius insultus moronicus is looking for fresh prey.

funny-pictures-kitten-is-a-monster.jpg

:rolleyes:

True story. :thup:

Last name should start with A-E, placement on bookshelves ya know. Georgia Lane Bass

Resurrection??
Cool...

For a not so serious book...

Angelina Jolina
Oprah Sinfrey
Mad Honna
Lady Googoo

For a serious book...

Carly Fontina
Clair Mountback
Lisa Lewellyn
Marina Burns
Marilyn Crabtree
Diana Clees

Last edited:
I have a publisher who wants to publish a book what I wrote. I don't want to publish under my own name so I need a 'pen name', a 'nom de plume', a pseudonym.

I'm struggling to come up with one I like.... and I know there are some creative - if a tad mentally unstable - brains on this forum so, have at it.... what's a good name for me to use?

I should clarify.... it should be a female name.

Norma de Plume?

I would honor some family members...my paternal Grandmother's first name, and my maternal Grandmother's maiden name.

That's a pretty good idea, actually. I often raid my family tree for character names when I'm writing. It's a bit of a problem, though, since I come from a Southern hillbilly family, so the names tend to be a bit . . . ethnic.

I also like to use some of the names I considered when naming my children, but didn't use for whatever reason. I figure if I liked them enough for my biological children, they should be good enough for my intellectual children.

Really?

I passed on planting tomatoes this year because 80% of them would get eaten.

If that works, it's tomatoes next year for me!
I'll let you know. In about a week or two they should all start getting perfectly ripe. I really hate sharing them with the little devils.

I move him around once a day, lol. Something knocked him off his pedestal one night and tore his head off, hahahaha! I think it was a cat, he's too big for a squirrel to tackle.
Yeah, damn varmints ate my zucchini, eggplant, and cukes as well. I was soooooo bummed. I got two cukes, one zucchini and one eggplant out of all that.

Yeah, if that works, that is great to know.

You could also try putting out food for the neighborhood cats so they'll hang around and chase any varmints they see. We had packrats invading our garage, and put two of our cats in there to live for a couple of weeks. No more invasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back