Help Me Pick a 'Nom de Plume'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2009
I have a publisher who wants to publish a book what I wrote. I don't want to publish under my own name so I need a 'pen name', a 'nom de plume', a pseudonym.

I'm struggling to come up with one I like.... and I know there are some creative - if a tad mentally unstable - brains on this forum so, have at it.... what's a good name for me to use?

I should clarify.... it should be a female name.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Just don't use "Sandy".

Congrats on your book!

Why not? I think that might be quite funny... and profitable.

Thanks... it's slightly weird to be considering publishing my own work... I'm used to being paid to write for someone else to publish so this is quite novel :)lol:) for me. It's not a novel, just so you know.

Just don't use "Sandy".

Congrats on your book!

Why not? I think that might be quite funny... and profitable.

Thanks... it's slightly weird to be considering publishing my own work... I'm used to being paid to write for someone else to publish so this is quite novel :)lol:) for me. It's not a novel, just so you know.

If you are going to go along that route, why not make it a double header?

Cassandra Sand

I have a publisher who wants to publish a book what I wrote. I don't want to publish under my own name so I need a 'pen name', a 'nom de plume', a pseudonym.

I'm struggling to come up with one I like.... and I know there are some creative - if a tad mentally unstable - brains on this forum so, have at it.... what's a good name for me to use?

Racheal Dean

So you can book sign rdean

Racheal Dean

So you can book sign rdean

:eek:

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back