Help Me Pick a 'Nom de Plume'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Previous IP address checks have revealed that I live in (and post from) the UK. But let's not let that obstruct your on-going naivity re. the modern-day farmers' market. I can just picture what you've got in your shopping list...

Olives from Staten Island... pancetta from Brooklyn.. and (lest we forget) those divine tomatoes which grow only on the gentle, south-facing slopes of Capitol Hill.

The modern incarnation of a farmers' market is a rip-off.

Around here it really isn't. If it is where you live you have my sincerest condolences.

OK, going with that, what kind of produce can you expect to pick-up at your local farmers' market that you can't afford to buy in the supermarkets?

PS. I can understand some of you may think that I'm just being a a facetious arsehole - which, to a certain extent I am - but my experience of UK farmers' markets are that they're a place to be seen rather than an opportunity to shop in an environment that's removed the middle man.

I go to farmers' markets for green tomatoes. Can't buy them in any supermarket I've ever been to. I also go because they have fresher produce, with a lot more flavor. And our local farmers' markets have lots of local artisans and cooks selling their stuff, as well. Some of the best homemade candy and baked goods I've ever tasted.

Forget this nom de plume jive. Legally change your name to 'New York Times Best Seller' and make sure they print your name in large font on the cover.

I have a publisher who wants to publish a book what I wrote. I don't want to publish under my own name so I need a 'pen name', a 'nom de plume', a pseudonym.

I'm struggling to come up with one I like.... and I know there are some creative - if a tad mentally unstable - brains on this forum so, have at it.... what's a good name for me to use?

I should clarify.... it should be a female name.

Congratulations: "Kara Belle Emery".

I have a publisher who wants to publish a book what I wrote. I don't want to publish under my own name so I need a 'pen name', a 'nom de plume', a pseudonym.

I'm struggling to come up with one I like.... and I know there are some creative - if a tad mentally unstable - brains on this forum so, have at it.... what's a good name for me to use?

Oh, the lengths some people will go for their elaborate deceptions!

Show me your tits and I will send you my suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back