Hell's Kitchen on FOX

-=d=- said:
I'd love to learn under a hard-ass. See, the key to working for a hard as is this: Learn His/Her standards, then achieve them. Once you're there, it's cake. It's the 'getting there' which is stressfull. And that leads me to this thought: What the HELL is the problem with our society that people fear stress.

I agree with that, but there is a big difference between a hard-ass and an Ass-hole. :tng:

-=d=- said:
when I was in Basic Training many guys would suddenly come up with exotic and not-so-exotic aches and pains. It's a defense mechanism. He feels he can shed the blame for his (in)actions by directing the responsibility to his alleged kidney stones.

When he dropped that food - after taking it out, he sorta tried to blame the stone for that.

Ok, but then why not just drop to the floor while Chef was in the middle of one of his screaming matches during the point where everyone was screwing up so that he could become the center of attention? Instead, the worst that happened was a pan of otherwise perfect looking peppers ended up on the counter.

Faking an illness is *usually* a woman thing to do... Having never been in Basic Training, I don't know about that, so I'll take your word for it. :)

In the mean time, we'll disagree until we see what happens next week. :D

Shattered said:
Ok, but then why not just drop to the floor while Chef was in the middle of one of his screaming matches during the point where everyone was screwing up so that he could become the center of attention? Instead, the worst that happened was a pan of otherwise perfect looking peppers ended up on the counter.

Faking an illness is *usually* a woman thing to do... Having never been in Basic Training, I don't know about that, so I'll take your word for it. :)

In the mean time, we'll disagree until we see what happens next week. :D

Because he doesn't have the stones - he wants to win, but thinks he can't, so he creates the Kidney Stone problem so he can place the blame elsewhere.

He's classically insecure, and probably a terrible lover. :D

-=d=- said:
Because he doesn't have the stones - he wants to win, but thinks he can't, so he creates the Kidney Stone problem so he can place the blame elsewhere.

He's classically insecure, and probably a terrible lover. :D

Methinks your feminine side is rearing it's head, dearheart. You're reading *far* too much into things. :)

Forum List

Back