~Hello0o0o0o0o0o0o0ooooo~

Last edited:
I bat my eye lashes really well ~LoL~
Or wear skintight black pants with a hole in them?:lol:

:popcorn:

If I ever see a lady with skintight black pants that are holy I'll know it's Grace.

Put away the popcorn mudwhistle :)
I don't think Grace will wear holy skin tight black pants, but then....I could be wrong ~LoL~
My first avi was of that lady in skin tight black leather, maybe you did not see??
Anyway, my dearest Grace pointed out there was a hole right in the crotch of my attire!!
Imagine that!
So I changed *smiles*

If I ever see a lady with skintight black pants that are holy I'll know it's Grace.

I don't think Grace will wear holy skin tight black pants, but then....I could be wrong ~LoL~
My first avi was of that lady in skin tight black leather, maybe you did not see??
Anyway, my dearest Grace pointed out there was a hole right in the crotch of my attire!!
Imagine that!
So I changed *smiles*
Sorry I missed it. (Dammit)

The first one I saw looked like Lady GaGa. I wasn't really looking that closely. Raw meat on a woman doesn't turn me on. (Just kidding)

The one you have now is nice. I like Vampires. True Blood, Twilight (not so much), the Blade series, etc.,....

Imagine that!
So I changed *smiles*

I would wear some IF I could get them up. But, I can't cuz my hands won't grasp and pull at the same time. This means y'all will never see me all decked out in my Come Hither Pants.:lol:

I bat my eye lashes really well ~LoL~

They wear them alot down in Miami.

What's the hole for anyway? Ventilation, or so they'll know where to kiss your behind?

That holey outfit Dabs was wearing didn't have a hole on her hiney. It was strategically placed a bit further forward. :lol:

Imagine that!
So I changed *smiles*

The first one I saw looked like Lady GaGa. I wasn't really looking that closely. Raw meat on a woman doesn't turn me on. (Just kidding)

The one you have now is nice. I like Vampires. True Blood, Twilight (not so much), the Blade series, etc.,....

Depends on what kind of meat you be talking about, am I right?? ~LoL~

They wear them alot down in Miami.

What's the hole for anyway? Ventilation, or so they'll know where to kiss your behind?

That holey outfit Dabs was wearing didn't have a hole on her hiney. It was strategically placed a bit further forward. :lol:

Sorry I missed it.

Excuse me, but you wear that sort of thing? (Please say yes)

Crap I have the leather pants and stiletto heeled thigh high leather boots. Don't wear them much tend to cause trouble when I do. Why I have no idea. LOL

Imagine that!
So I changed *smiles*

Depends on what kind of meat you be talking about, am I right?? ~LoL~

Well, if I was thinking like that I would ether be a woman or Gay. :gay:

But now that you planted the seed........interesting......:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back