~Hello0o0o0o0o0o0o0ooooo~

Greetings from the southern state of Tennessee! I hope this is an interesting forum, I am a fun person with a warped sense of humor :lol: Pretty easy to get along with, but I have one very important question, can we cuss here?? :eusa_whistle:

***WELCOME*** Grace's friend. Kewl avi*** :wine:

Whew, thank you Truthmatters!
I was reading the rules thread and then came back here to my thread, because the fucking F bomb is one I use way most often....but I honestly didn't want to offend anyone.
I don't want my ass kicked ~LoL~

I seriously doubt anyone here could kick your ass.

Greetings from the southern state of Tennessee! I hope this is an interesting forum, I am a fun person with a warped sense of humor :lol: Pretty easy to get along with, but I have one very important question, can we cuss here?? :eusa_whistle:
Sure can!

Just jump right the fuck in and say whatever you god damn please. And if any of these motherfuckers or **** bastards dont like it, tell 'em to take it and shove it up their boney asses. It's a free motherfuckin' country, and anybody trying to take your first amendement right away, should be told they are nothing but fucking spineless lil' shits and pissants. No cocksucking, motherfucking piece o' shit should ever step on your right to free speech, and if they do, punch 'em in the tits, or kick the piss out of 'em.

WELCOME!

Last edited:
Sure can!

Just jump right the fuck in and say whatever you god damn please. And if any of these motherfuckers or **** bastards dont like it, tell 'em to take it and shove up their asses, it's a free motherfuckin' country, and anybody trying to take your first amendement right away, should be told they are nothing but fucking spineless lil' shits and pissants. No cocksucking, motherfucking piece o' shit should ever step on your right to free speech, and if they do, punch 'em in the tits, or kick the piss out of 'em.
WELCOME!

You need to express yourself more directly.

Forum List

Back